'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a good feeling this kid is raw and can really run through the jungle. Sign him up!

3 more crystal ball predictions to UT today. JC Shurburtt, Chris Nee and Chris Hays (Orlando Sentinel Recruiting Analyst).

I actually work in the same building as JC Shurburtt and we talk UT recruiting a lot since I found out it was him I kept seeing outside the office. I'll ask him next time about anything inside info-like ;)

Reactions: 1 person
12720999.jpg

- Johnson with his HS coach

Good Lord, what an unbelievable picture. If you told someone who didn't know any better that this was a 23 year-old NFL LB back to visit with his old HS school coach, I'd bet the farm they'd believe it.

Good Lord, what an unbelievable picture. If you told someone who didn't know any better that this was a 23 year-old NFL LB back to visit with his old HS school coach, I'd bet the farm they'd believe it.

that high school coach is bordering midget territory.

I actually work in the same building as JC Shurburtt and we talk UT recruiting a lot since I found out it was him I kept seeing outside the office. I'll ask him next time about anything inside info-like ;)

Ummmm.. You need to befriend him and start spilling the beans. You're a legit source now... Thanks.

Reactions: 2 people
Jakob Johnson would back up AJ and get a lot of reps. He is a physical specimen,with all the tools. He hasn't had great coaching being from Germany, but he isn't raw. He will just get a lot better. He is a Bama size MLB, and he looks to have a lot better agility than AJ right now at 240. If he got much bigger, he would be an awesome DE.

He would soften the blow quite a bit if we don't get Grant into school. Bates, Mouhon, Weatherd and Johnson would be an awesome pull for LBs, and all would be ready to play physically next year. It will be fun hearing Bob Kesling trying to figure out if AJ or Jakob made a tackle.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back