'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if he signed a financial aid agreement to open up recruiting restrictions. Then someone from the staff could go give an inhome when both he and his parents are in Germany, which I'm pretty sure would otherwise be a dead period.

Could he still be a early enrollee at that point or does he have to decide before then?

Wouldn't be surprised if he signed a financial aid agreement to open up recruiting restrictions. Then someone from the staff could go give an inhome when both he and his parents are in Germany, which I'm pretty sure would otherwise be a dead period.

Could he still be a early enrollee at that point or does he have to decide before then?

That's very good thinking and a real possibility but IMO they won't do that until they get bad news from Garrett and/or Bryant. Dews belongs in this discussion as well. I would say 2 of those 3 must be out before Johnson would get papers

while papers would allow the visit you suggest it would more improbably commit a spot.

Last edited:
That's very good thinking and a real possibility but IMO they won't do that until they get bad news from Garrett and/or Bryant. Dews belongs in this discussion as well. I would say 2 of those 3 must be out before Johnson would get papers

while papers would allow the visit you suggest it would more improbably commit a spot.

If Thig thinks he is the best LB in the country, then he is a take no matter what, IMHO. On top of that, he is an EE.

Reactions: 1 person

Respect your right to post, but No. He's a take, and the staff wants him badly.

Honestly believe he will be a vol either way but if I were the coaching staff I'd be thinking of it as an option to help seal the deal.

Someone please explain to me why he is a 2* on Rivals but a 4* on 247. That's quite the discrepancy(sp.?) in star ratings.

Dude is a beast at 6'4"/240. WOW!

Respect your right to post, but No. He's a take, and the staff wants him badly.

Honestly believe he will be a vol either way but if I were the coaching staff I'd be thinking of it as an option to help seal the deal.

If he is take no matter what then signing papers would be a great plan.

I don't buy the thig thinks he is the best LB stuff. Sounds like a statement made in jest to me.

Reactions: 1 person
If he is take no matter what then signing papers would be a great plan.

I don't buy the thig thinks he is the best LB stuff. Sounds like a statement made in jest to me.

I guess Thig is a liar then, because I am pretty sure that he told Hubbs or Fortenberry that exact thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back