'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like, unless something crazy happens, this kid is all Vol.

It's amazing that such a hidden gem can go this long without being discovered. The fact that he is an EE is even better.

Is it possible that AJ gets recruited over and drops to a 2nd stringer/run-downs LB next year?

Reactions: 1 person

reagantateardownwallunframed.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
It looks like, unless something crazy happens, this kid is all Vol.

It's amazing that such a hidden gem can go this long without being discovered. The fact that he is an EE is even better.

Is it possible that AJ gets recruited over and drops to a 2nd stringer/run-downs LB next year?

Agreed. Plus, he is spending his OV this weekend with Hurd and family. They're sure to give him a lot of attention too. There are two other guys taken their OV with them too. I know that one guy is Bookser (OT) from PA, but I am not sure who the other guy is. He's a DT, but I don't remember the name.

Reactions: 3 people
Agreed. Plus, he is spending his OV this weekend with Hurd and family. They're sure to give him a lot of attention too. There are two other guys taken their OV with them too. I know that one guy is Bookser (OT) from PA, but I am not sure who the other guy is. He's a DT, but I don't remember the name.

are Bookser and the DT spending the weekend with the Hurd family too? thanks for the info

are Bookser and the DT spending the weekend with the Hurd family too? thanks for the info
I think he/she implied that, but confirmation would be cool.

EDIT: Got Vol74'd

The DT is almost certainly Charles Mosley. He is OVing starting on Friday according to 247

No. Our All-SEC senior MLB will not be recruited over by a true freshman. We're all excited about the idea of landing Jakob Johnson, but don't be ridiculous.

Owen Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back