'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope...he was our player in germany...

jakob played over here the same div. as vollmer, werner and kuhn. jakob in my opinion was as a junior a more talented player than kuhn....

Forgive my ignoramus, but who exactly is Kuhn? John Kuhn?

buddy-the-elf-excited-o.gif

Thigpen is like The recruiting Santa Claus

Clark. CTT is the gift that keeps givin the whole year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 5 people
guys don´t forget...he played just 4 years of tackle football....he practised just 2 times a week on the field....

with that level of coaching and the intensity....what´s going to happen ? ....yes...you´re right..

and believe me....a know about his potentail verry well.....

Euro spelling...welcome to the board.

Reactions: 2 people
Bates has great speed and coverage ability, but he gets to the ball, close to the line and will knock your block off. Don't underestimate his ability to put a hit on anyone who has the ball.

The thing a lot of people don't think about is that he has studied film with his Dad since he was a little kid. He is in position to make the play most every time. Also, if he has half the heart his Daddy Bill had he will dominate. On top of that at 6'2", great size, athletism, and smart! Bates won't take long to crack the starting lineup. He us going to be a leader and a captain in the near future!

Johnson just tweeted a picture of Gus's with the caption "eating where Peyton used to eat". Look for him to immediately commit to Tennessee after finishing his burger and realizing he has the opportunity to eat those little chunks of heaven for the next 5 years.

Johnson just tweeted a picture of Gus's with the caption "eating where Peyton used to eat". Look for him to immediately commit to Tennessee after finishing his burger and realizing he has the opportunity to eat those little chunks of heaven for the next 5 years.

You have to be joking, right? :unsure:

Clarification: did he really tweet that?

Stop teasing mamba.

Thx.... i can deal with that.... not everybody likes us and we know that. But i don't care.. because i like the states...i love this sprot and i'm glad to see that one of our kids, will get a chance to play in tennessee.....i wrote jakob every week since he left germany....and, as half american kid, he is happy to be there.
I think he don't mind whart position he is going to play.....i personally think that he could be an outstanding de !
But whatever he is gonig to play....he is coachable, a goog athlet and intelligent.....he will be good doing his job.

Reactions: 1 person
Thx.... i can deal with that.... not everybody likes us and we know that. But i don't care.. because i like the states...i love this sprot and i'm glad to see that one of our kids, will get a chance to play in tennessee.....i wrote jakob every week since he left germany....and, as half american kid, he is happy to be there.
I think he don't mind whart position he is going to play.....i personally think that he could be an outstanding de !
But whatever he is gonig to play....he is coachable, a goog athlet and intelligent.....he will be good doing his job.

Thanks and welcome to the board. Would appreciate it if you could sport a Vols hat every now and then. You'll be surprised at how many people will yell Go Vols... Even if you find yourself in Antarctica

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back