'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd question that may have been addressed, but is he a native of Germany or the child of parents stationed there?

Doesn't really matter either way, just wondering.

Wow talk about upgrading talent in that VQ how does he fit in post. So we are losing Brewer, Sapp, Propst, Crump an replacing them with Maggitt, Johnson, Weatherd, Mouhon, Bates, Berry and Bryant? Geez our current roster was just so sad

Reactions: 1 person
Also forgot to mention sapp, Propst, brewer and crump were all 2 stars. Smh Dooley.

Being replaced by all 4 stars and a berry who IMO is a 4 star talent being underrated

Wow talk about upgrading talent in that VQ how does he fit in post. So we are losing Brewer, Sapp, Propst, Crump an replacing them with Maggitt, Johnson, Weatherd, Mouhon, Bates, Berry and Bryant? Geez our current roster was just so sad

That might be the biggest upgrade in talent at a specific unit from one year to the next that I've ever seen. Good lord at some of the guys Dooley took. He must have thought he was still at Louisiana Tech.

Reactions: 3 people
Our DB's were even worse.

No doubt. They were terrible. And the talent coming in is far superior. I'd say we've seen the end of the nickel guys seeing the field at Tennessee other than mop up duty and I'd say Coleman also has a very difficult time seeing the field next year.

Reactions: 4 people
That might be the biggest upgrade in talent at a specific unit from one year to the next that I've ever seen. Good lord at some of the guys Dooley took. He must have thought he was still at Louisiana Tech.

No quality players wanted to come.

He was/is ahead of Garrett on the LB board.

I also think somebody would be cut lose from LB if we were to land Garrett at this point.

Reactions: 1 person
He was/is ahead of Garrett on the LB board.

I also think somebody would be cut lose from LB if we were to land Garrett at this point.

Mouhon perhaps? And in no way am I saying it should be, nor do I think the chances are good that we get Garrett. But just wondering.

That's going from lesser talent(no disrespect to those guys) to elite talent really quick. Major upgrade. And we will add Cherry in the next recruiting class. WOW!:rock:

Last edited:

Speaking of Propst... why on earth was he playing so many snaps against Vandee? I saw that and thought we just folded the game and said let's be loyal to the Seniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back