'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shurburtt said he relates to Raekwon McMillan (5-star) or Cain Dobbs (4-star). Said he expects he could play immediately.

:good!:

Yeah those are bigtime comparisons. It's staring to make sense that Jakob might actually be the #1 LB on the coaches board. Huge get and an EE? What a steal.

Someone try to answer me this:

Jakob and Daub are pretty much the exact same size, yet Daub gets a "10" on his size rating on 247, while Jakob gets a "7." WHY?

Mouhon will not be cut loose. We aren't getting Garrett anyway.

You basically repeated my post. I'm not saying we should let him go. I could have said Bates instead of Mouhon, I could have said Bryant. Perhaps I should have said no names, because I wasn't insinuating any particular LB we have commited should be asked to leave. I was just trying to get to the root of dudes comment and see who he thought wasn't worthy. Heck, I'm a greedy sumbeech...I WANT THEM ALL!!!

This recruitment picked up when we found out bad news wth Garrett. There was a gap in between offering Johnson and actually pushing him to get to campus and get the deal done. Johnson wouldn't be a vol if we were still in it for Garrett IMO

No. Just no

Saw him play in September.

Later in October VQ said he was staying close to home(school in florida) with no mention of a visit.

Not until 2months later was there a mention of a visit and it happened very quickly after that. Same time we got bad news on Garrett IMO

Or maybe he had to wait until his season was over to make the trip up and he wasn't going to make a decision without seeing campus first.

Reactions: 2 people
This recruitment picked up when we found out bad news wth Garrett. There was a gap in between offering Johnson and actually pushing him to get to campus and get the deal done. Johnson wouldn't be a vol if we were still in it for Garrett IMO

Shut up for Christ sakes. He said the entire time he wasn't visiting anyone until his season was over. It just ended and he immediately visited TN. You and your freaking theories in every damn thread is so freaking old

Reactions: 6 people

If the staff had to chose, they would take Johnson over Garrett.

I think you are incorrect.

Reactions: 3 people
Hubbs now saying that he's been talking to people and he thinks Jakob stays instate when it's all said and done.

From October.

Did we have to fight from behind to defeat central florida or did we finally begin to push for a commitment??

You guys tell me which is more believable

All I am saying is we are out of it for Garrett and taking Johnson's commttment tells me that

From October.

Did we have to fight from behind to defeat central florida or did we finally begin to push for a commitment??

You guys tell me which is more believable

All I am saying is we are out of it for Garrett and taking Johnson's commttment tells me that

They also were expecting FSU to sneak in with an offer and they didnt. That changes things. They never said anything about our interests. Not everything is the Big Bang theory

They also were expecting FSU to sneak in with an offer and they didnt. That changes things. They never said anything about our interests. Not everything is the Big Bang theory

FSU was even more the reason to hurry. We didn't hurry with this one. That's clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back