'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically Jakob can sign with Tennessee anytime he wants to? Is this correct? Why are the majority of our EE commitments holding off on signing?

Correct.

I wouldn't read too much into him not signing yet. His recruitment has been very short and IMO getting financial aid paperwork finalized for him will be tedious with him being from Germany

Correct.

I wouldn't read too much into him not signing yet. His recruitment has been very short and IMO getting financial aid paperwork finalized for him will be tedious with him being from Germany

You have to consider that most hs finals happen in January. If a kid has scheduled arrangements with his teachers, he could take them earlier.

I'm sure Butch realizes this kid has been here less than a year. Let the kid enjoy the process.

Normally I would take a dim view of a recruit continuing to take official visits after declaring his commitment, but Jakob has been in the United States for a very short time and he really doesn't have a comparative frame of reference. Tennessee will be the gold standard for him and I am confident that he will ultimately don the orange and white.

I really like this kid. Not saying he is gonna be All SEC, but I have a feeling he is going to be an important part of our D before he is done at UT.

Once Thig gets ahold of this guy and teaches him how to play LB he's gonna be hell on offenses.

Bruin is not a troll. He is just the antithesis of Swanson. That isn't everyone's cup of tea. Sometimes I enjoy discussions with him, other times it makes me wanna drink rubbing alcohol.

I like Bruin. He uses his brain. Sometimes he over thinks things, but he is generally a tolerable poster. If all else fails, just tell him to go hibernate :)

I like Bruin. He uses his brain. Sometimes he over thinks things, but he is generally a tolerable poster. If all else fails, just tell him to go hibernate :)

Killer-Klowns-012.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back