'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 1m
Friday @ 12:45 in BHS Library I will be committing everything is finally finalized but if it storms I will still announce it on twitter

Feels weird seeing my old HS produce a D1 athlete and one that is going to UT. Pretty cool.

120406_RIVALSALABAMA_0317_8625108796_O150.JPG

He's listed at 6'5. At least 5" of that is hair! LOL!

Anyone know which side of the ball he would be playing on?

Fortenberry said OL a week ago.

Reading his comments from the Mr. Football awards banquet, Mosley sounds like he's a Vol. Gotta say, he's played it out well. Will be a good addition to the class.

This stuck out to me:

"That's all he wants us to know. We've got a great opportunity as all in-state players to bring Rocky Top back to the top."

the 6-foot-5, 350-pound mosley has been one of the vols’ top targets for months, and the feeling going into friday’s announcement remains that tennessee is the clear favorite to land him. He has referred to ut as his leader since taking an unofficial visit to knoxville in early august, and the vols hosted him on his first official visit less than two weeks ago. Tennessee defensive line coach steve stripling is scheduled to visit mosley on friday.

Alabama has been the biggest threat to tennessee throughout mosley’s recruitment and once was at the top of his list. But the vols have held the upper hand for the past four months, and it now appears a bit unlikely that the crimson tide would have a spot for him following the addition of four-star, junior-college defensive tackle jarran reed on wednesday. Alabama already has commitments from six projected offensive linemen, and the tide are close to capacity at defensive tackle after adding reed and josh frazier over the past few weeks.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back