'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

“I’ve made my decision, but everyone is just going to have to see what happens. It’s been a fun ride, you know, but I’m just ready to go ahead and make a decision,” Mosley said. “Lots of coaches are worried because I just took my official visit to Tennessee, but everyone is still in there

“I just love the way they got that program rollin’, man,” He told IT. “That’s a great place.”

Scout

Dude is confused or what?

Reactions: 1 person
I see little doubt that he's going to be a Vol. He said he loved the "aroma" around the program.

If you have a subscription at VQ, I would recommend going over and watching it. This kid is hilarious and confident without being obnoxious about it.

I've never been a big fan of his from what I've seen of him, but watching his interview makes me want him on the team. If he doesn't make it in pro football he might have a career as a pro wrestler.

"God blessed me with this size, i just so happen to be so amazingly athletic."

I think it's great that these kids are confident. I teach my son to be confident (not cocky) and believe in himself. If he has an interest in something he tries to learn all he can about the subject. It's awesome to watch him learn.

As seen in the Josh Malone thread, I work in the same office building in Brentwood and spoke with JC Shurburtt from 247 in person this morning concerning both Malone and Mosley. He predicted both are Vols. Before people start questioning the authenticity of my post, I swear it is true and swear it in General Neyland himself!

Reactions: 1 person
Feeling pretty comfortable about this one after Malone - This class will really have the potential to change things

Butch Jones ‏@UTCoachJones 1m

#BrickByBrick, just added another offensive weapon to #Team118! 6 out of the Top 8 prospects in Tenn. are #Volunteers! #VolunteerState

ummmm did Butch just leak Charles is a Vol lock?

120406_RIVALSALABAMA_0317_8625108796_O150.JPG

He's listed at 6'5. At least 5" of that is hair! LOL!

Anyone know which side of the ball he would be playing on?

VN Store

Back