'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Yes - see the haircut conversation. Pretty creative.

“I’m just weighing everything[.] I just feel like I’m ready.”

Rather than announcing his college decision by choosing one of a few hats on a table, he said he has something a bit more creative planned.

“I think I’m just going to come in with a haircut and just take my hat off, and everybody can go from there,” Mosley said. “I’m going to get it put in my head. That’s been the plan for a long, long time. My barber, he came up with it. He was just like, ‘I’ll come to the school and I’ll cut it inside your head, whatever school you want to go to.’

“He wants to do something big. If I was going to Tennessee, he was thinking about putting Smokey in my head. For ‘Bama, he might try to put the elephant. And like Ole Miss, who knows? He’s just going to think of stuff.”

He said that Miss. State, Ole Miss, and UT are going to stop by at some point this week for a visit.

Lol.

I will hold up my end of a dumb post. Blue shirting was a term I had never heard of and I think its going to end my time here. At least there will be much celebration

Consult OCI on how you should handle this. Reference the Gruden debacle.

VQ has a video interview from Fortenberry with Mosley at the award ceremony yesterday and this kid is so likable and funny. I've seen a few interviews with him and each time he comes off as a really good kid who likes to have fun and joke around and make people laugh. Really looking forward to him being a Vol.

Reactions: 1 person
VQ has a video interview from Fortenberry with Mosley at the award ceremony yesterday and this kid is so likable and funny. I've seen a few interviews with him and each time he comes off as a really good kid who likes to have fun and joke around and make people laugh. Really looking forward to him being a Vol.

Me too!!!

small BOOM!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Reading his comments from the Mr. Football awards banquet, Mosley sounds like he's a Vol. Gotta say, he's played it out well. Will be a good addition to the class.

I see little doubt that he's going to be a Vol. He said he loved the "aroma" around the program.

If you have a subscription at VQ, I would recommend going over and watching it. This kid is hilarious and confident without being obnoxious about it.

I've never been a big fan of his from what I've seen of him, but watching his interview makes me want him on the team. If he doesn't make it in pro football he might have a career as a pro wrestler.

"God blessed me with this size, i just so happen to be so amazingly athletic."

Reactions: 2 people
“I’ve made my decision, but everyone is just going to have to see what happens. It’s been a fun ride, you know, but I’m just ready to go ahead and make a decision,” Mosley said. “Lots of coaches are worried because I just took my official visit to Tennessee, but everyone is still in there.”

“I just love the way they got that program rollin’, man,” He told IT. “That’s a great place.”

Scout

“I’ve made my decision, but everyone is just going to have to see what happens. It’s been a fun ride, you know, but I’m just ready to go ahead and make a decision,” Mosley said. “Lots of coaches are worried because I just took my official visit to Tennessee, but everyone is still in there.”

“I just love the way they got that program rollin’, man,” He told IT. “That’s a great place.”

Scout
Based on his comments, its pretty clear he's going to commit to us.

Scout

"I've made my decision"
"Everyone is still in there"

Like a married bachelor

Lol.

I will hold up my end of a dumb post. Blue shirting was a term I had never heard of and I think its going to end my time here. At least there will be much celebration

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enSYlCEz5VI[/youtube]

VN Store

Back