'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Brick by brick!

-o6Zlfgn0c40TKdrH10fUESKk3b_Cz25qZYcD-1OSDyt=w367-h207-p-no

Reactions: 2 people
This is prob more 4* players in this one class than DD signed his whole time here.

I don't think so... but this is the most impressive recruiting job I have seen at UT since at least Fulmer's peak years.

And I can't recall ever seeing even Fulmer do this well locking down the best players in the state. He's got 7 of the top 10 and six of the top 7 according to Rivals once Wilson is dropped down the list. If he can repeat that every year then he'll have a good foundation to add out of state talent to.

Don't you know his Momma is going to be glad somebody else will be picking up his dinner tab.

Overall, Mosley is a good get for Tennessee for multiple reasons. He is a top kid in their own state, so he is important to the Vols in that regard. He is also a versatile lineman who is mainly an interior defensive lineman, but he could also slide over to offensive guard if needed. He is a big presence in the middle, he has good movement for a big lineman, and he is someone who will free up those around him to make plays on the next level.

-Chad Simmons, Scout

Reactions: 3 people
I don't think so... but this is the most impressive recruiting job I have seen at UT since at least Fulmer's peak years.

And I can't recall ever seeing even Fulmer do this well locking down the best players in the state. He's got 7 of the top 10 and six of the top 7 according to Rivals once Wilson is dropped down the list. If he can repeat that every year then he'll have a good foundation to add out of state talent to.
Perhaps a slight modification is in order:

This is prob more 4* players in this one class than DD put on the field his whole time here.

VN Store

Back