'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Perhaps a slight modification is in order:

This is prob more 4* players in this one class than DD put on the field his whole time here.

A quick and dirty analysis.

According to Rivals this class has 16 4 stars and 2 5 stars. If you look at the 2010-2012 classes CDD signed 34 4 stars and 1 5 star. I counted 11 4 stars that I don't really remember playing for whatever reason:
John Brown, Bourque, Phillips, Arnett, Clear (did he play one year?), Lanier, Martin, Brown, Clark, Loften, and Meline. Milton also played a little and then transferred.

If I give CDD credit for Milton I get to 23 4 stars and 1 5 star. So in 3 years he has CBJ's one class beat by a little bit. Another service might give a different answer.

The point is still made though. If CBJ can keep these kids on the team the talent level will rise.

Reactions: 1 person
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks: :toast: :welcome3: :baloon:

Welcome home, Big Charles Mosley

A proud day indeed in Big Orange Country

We saw him on the sidelines and I wasn't sure who he was. I was going to take a picture of him but my camera wasn't big enough.

A quick and dirty analysis.

According to Rivals this class has 16 4 stars and 2 5 stars. If you look at the 2010-2012 classes CDD signed 34 4 stars and 1 5 star. I counted 11 4 stars that I don't really remember playing for whatever reason:
John Brown, Bourque, Phillips, Arnett, Clear (did he play one year?), Lanier, Martin, Brown, Clark, Loften, and Meline. Milton also played a little and then transferred.

If I give CDD credit for Milton I get to 23 4 stars and 1 5 star. So in 3 years he has CBJ's one class beat by a little bit. Another service might give a different answer.

The point is still made though. If CBJ can keep these kids on the team the talent level will rise.

John Brown I remember was a highly rated JUCO DT that really wanted to play for us but could not get in because of grades. Not sure where he went.

John Brown I remember was a highly rated JUCO DT that really wanted to play for us but could not get in because of grades. Not sure where he went.

I don't know if he ever went anywhere. I remember the word on the street during his commitment was that he had a legitimate learning disability that made it really tough for him to keep his grades up. Sucks that kids like that fall through the cracks sometimes.

I don't know if he ever went anywhere. I remember the word on the street during his commitment was that he had a legitimate learning disability that made it really tough for him to keep his grades up. Sucks that kids like that fall through the cracks sometimes.

Frank Gore had a learning disability. Of course that's the U :)

1003790_566107150139849_1428443406_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back