'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

charles_mosley.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I heard him on TSR on my way home (play it through Internet radio). Great interview by Swain. This kid has the right attitude.

Night and day interview compared to Ainge the other day. Swain asked relevant questions instead of making up a nickname for a commit.

I know he is labeled as OL/DL on here, but did the rivals article have any insight to where Butch wants him on the field?

QB is our biggest position of need. We are going to run the biggest wildcat offense in the land! Be like a lion/tiger kind of offense...the infamous power T Liger offense grrrrrrrrrrrr

I heard him on TSR on my way home (play it through Internet radio). Great interview by Swain. This kid has the right attitude.

Night and day interview compared to Ainge the other day. Swain asked relevant questions instead of making up a nickname for a commit.

Ainge is like South Park skit rabble rabble rabble. He just rambles on all day. I quit listening to him when I realized he just likes to hear himself talk abouth random stuff

Ainge is like South Park skit rabble rabble rabble. He just rambles on all day. I quit listening to him when I realized he just likes to hear himself talk abouth random stuff

Agreed. I thought Ainge used to be awesome when he first started. But now he just talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks about so many things that are so unimportant. Can't waste my mornings anymore. I wish Swain had the morning slot.

The difference IMO is someone who is country strong has much stronger core and supporting muscles than someone that just lifts weights. Lifting weights targets specific muscle groups, but farm work gets everything strong. More functional strength.

D--- straight it does. Farms, factories, and brick laying :) all make a man country strong.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry guys, I was trying to post the YouTube video of him telling classmates about his decision. My friend at Brighton sent it to me but I can't make it copy.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I was trying to post the YouTube video of him telling classmates about his decision. My friend at Brighton sent it to me but I can't make it copy.

I Am pretty sure it already here. On another thread. I will try to bump it for you

VN Store

Back