'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Video interview with scout:

- Had fun bonding at the game with all the commits

- Heading home, loading up the car, heading to Knoxville

- Wants to be around 180-190 if he can by start of season

- Played some receiver at the game. Said he will play wherever Tennessee wants him to play

- Excited and ready to contribute and make a difference

Thanks for update on Moseley, this thread is for Charles Mosley though. :)

If Big Charles can play as good as he talks look out! Need him to anchor the d-line at some point very soon.

Lmao at this kid. Hilarious. An wtf is wrong with kids stealing bags from each other at all American game. Smh at these idiots. Funny story that it happens to Charles and he turns it into comedy but smh at the disrespect the theif had for a fellow player

Lmao at this kid. Hilarious. An wtf is wrong with kids stealing bags from each other at all American game. Smh at these idiots. Funny story that it happens to Charles and he turns it into comedy but smh at the disrespect the theif had for a fellow player

Who could fit into his cleats anyways?

“Man, no one can block me. That quarterback was trying to scramble around and all that. I made the quarterback hurry his throws,” the Scout four-star told InsideTennessee. “I did good. I be balling out. I’m ready to go to Tennessee and do the exact same thing – just win, baby. Can’t block me. I’m gonna be playing the same way up at Tennessee. Exact same. Well, almost.”

“I ain’t got cleats. No problem. I’m a baller,” Mosley told IT. “I do what I do. I’m out there with no socks on and I’m still going to go hard every play. Man, they couldn’t block me in shoes. No one could. Poor kids.”

“Workout? Nah. I’m gonna take a break. Can’t work too hard,” he said. “They lift weights over there at Tennessee?”

“350 is the goal. I can play anything at any weight,” Mosley said. “But if I lose enough weight, you got to put me at tight end. I hope they let me stay at 350. All the girls like it. That’s why I’m so good at D-line. I have to fight those girls off all the time.”

-scout

Reactions: 30 people
“Man, no one can block me. That quarterback was trying to scramble around and all that. I made the quarterback hurry his throws,” the Scout four-star told InsideTennessee. “I did good. I be balling out. I’m ready to go to Tennessee and do the exact same thing – just win, baby. Can’t block me. I’m gonna be playing the same way up at Tennessee. Exact same. Well, almost.”

“I ain’t got cleats. No problem. I’m a baller,” Mosley told IT. “I do what I do. I’m out there with no socks on and I’m still going to go hard every play. Man, they couldn’t block me in shoes. No one could. Poor kids.”

“Workout? Nah. I’m gonna take a break. Can’t work too hard,” he said. “They lift weights over there at Tennessee?”

“350 is the goal. I can play anything at any weight,” Mosley said. “But if I lose enough weight, you got to put me at tight end. I hope they let me stay at 350. All the girls like it. That’s why I’m so good at D-line. I have to fight those girls off all the time.”

-scout

This kid is a trip :lolabove:

Reactions: 1 person
charlesincharge.gif

VN Store

Back