'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

“man, no one can block me. That quarterback was trying to scramble around and all that. I made the quarterback hurry his throws,” the scout four-star told insidetennessee. “i did good. I be balling out. I’m ready to go to tennessee and do the exact same thing – just win, baby. Can’t block me. I’m gonna be playing the same way up at tennessee. Exact same. Well, almost.”

“i ain’t got cleats. No problem. I’m a baller,” mosley told it. “i do what i do. I’m out there with no socks on and i’m still going to go hard every play. Man, they couldn’t block me in shoes. No one could. Poor kids.”

“workout? Nah. I’m gonna take a break. Can’t work too hard,” he said. “they lift weights over there at tennessee?”

“350 is the goal. I can play anything at any weight,” mosley said. “but if i lose enough weight, you got to put me at tight end. I hope they let me stay at 350. All the girls like it. That’s why i’m so good at d-line. I have to fight those girls off all the time.”

-scout

goat quote

Reactions: 2 people
Fort: "Now Charles, it's great to be here at an Allstar event like this and everything, but is there anything that you are trying to show or prove out here"?

Charles: "I wanna make Butch Jones look good."

Lol that gets me every time.

Reactions: 6 people
This weekend, Evans will be in Knoxville hanging out with fellow lineman and Vol commitment Charles Mosley. Evans and Mosley were teammates in the Offense-Defense Bowl in Orlando at the start of January.

-VQ

We need Mosley to make this trip to UT.

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee head coach Butch Jones was in West Tennessee with Steve Stripling for the better part of Tuesday checking in on several underclassmen prospects before finishing the night with Charles Mosley for his in-home visit. - VQ

Without Mosley not only would we not have much chance with Evans apparently we didn't even know he was interested in coming south.

Without Mosley not only would we not have much chance with Evans apparently we didn't even know he was interested in coming south.
Yep...and to think a number of folks on here didn't care whether we got Mosley or not....just because he's big. Somehow, they equate massive with being no good. If we had someone the size of Mosley playing next to Big Dan, this year, our defense could have crushed the pocket up the middle. Dan did it a lot, by himself...just not as often as we would have liked.

I'm stoked that we stand to get 4 good DT's in this class...cause we really need it.

Yep...and to think a number of folks on here didn't care whether we got Mosley or not....just because he's big. Somehow, they equate massive with being no good. If we had someone the size of Mosley playing next to Big Dan, this year, our defense could have crushed the pocket up the middle. Dan did it a lot, by himself...just not as often as we would have liked.

I'm stoked that we stand to get 4 good DT's in this class...cause we really need it.

He really didn't. MAYBE 2 games. That's it.

Charles Mosley

@BigCharless: Ideas for my haircut on signing day?

Let's give Big Charles some ideas!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back