'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Another great video interview with Mosely by Fortenberry. VQ is down in Orlando covering the O&D game week. Charles said he's down there to have fun and meet all the players and get to know everyone and talking some trash. He said there's players from all kinds of teams down there including some committed to UK and Vandy. He said, "Vandy only has like 5 fans so I had to say something." lol

Fortenberry asked what he wanted to show on the field or if he had something to prove. Mosley said, "I want to make Butch Jones look good." He said UT won't be losing to Vandy while he's at UT and that's why he committed, state pride. He said, "I'm trying to get these guys to decommit and come to UT. I'm trying to get Andrew Williams, but he's funny, I don't know. One dude, he's cousins with Adoree Jackson said he loves UT. I mean, UT has 102,000...Vandy has like 30,000. Why you want to go to Vandy over UT? I'm trying to tell dude that. One dude goes to NCSU....come to UT...come play DL with us. NCSU doesn't even have fans. Come play DL with us!"

Charles Mosley is awesome. I wish everyone had a VQ sub so they could watch that video interview.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Mosley is becoming one of my favorite recruits. He gets what it means to give your all for Tennessee! This guy bleeds orange.

Another great video interview with Mosely by Fortenberry. VQ is down in Orlando covering the O&D game week. Charles said he's down there to have fun and meet all the players and get to know everyone and talking some trash. He said there's players from all kinds of teams down there including some committed to UK and Vandy. He said, "Vandy only has like 5 fans so I had to say something." lol

Fortenberry asked what he wanted to show on the field or if he had something to prove. Mosley said, "I want to make Butch Jones look good." He said UT won't be losing to Vandy while he's at UT and that's why he committed, state pride. He said, "I'm trying to get these guys to decommit and come to UT. I'm trying to get Andrew Williams, but he's funny, I don't know. One dude, he's cousins with Adoree Jackson said he loves UT. I mean, UT has 102,000...Vandy has like 30,000. Why you want to go to Vandy over UT? I'm trying to tell dude that. One dude goes to NCSU....come to UT...come play DL with us. NCSU doesn't even have fans. Come play DL with us!"

Charles Mosley is awesome. I wish everyone had a VQ sub so they could watch that video interview.

Love it. People won't understand that he's not cocky or abrasive until they watch him in an interview. He's amenable and his teammates will gravitate towards him... And not just because he's a massive object.

I'm assuming the NCSU reference is to Kentavius Street? I like the players he's working. Jackson, Andrew Williams, and Street - yes, please.

I'm assuming the NCSU reference is to Kentavius Street? I like the players he's working. Jackson, Andrew Williams, and Street - yes, please.

hes not working on Jackson. Jackson is at a different game. he said Jackson's cousin... which i have no clue who that is

I saw the video. Mosely Is awesome. I really hope this guy is great at UT.

VN Store

Back