'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I remember reading that this guy was funny and had a great personality and that wasn't a lie the guy had me cracking up, will be a locker room and interview favorite no doubt.

I like when he said he, himself was albino! Haha. And what gives with Derek Barnett in the background?! Get in the video too man, lol.

lol did he call derek barnett fatboi?

Lol yea he did. His accent is awesome, props to the guys at scout for the free material, (which it all should be). Secondly, props to scout for letting the kids be kids and enjoy this. Those will be some of their best memories..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
First off I wanna say that's just a small glimpse of the bond that the commits have formed amongst each other. I love big Charles personality he's a great kid with just a fun loving personality. I'm excited about the confidence they have in coach jones and themselves to bring UT back. Wish they could have got Barnett in the video too.

just watched the video... the team is gonna love big charles

Also just realized what he said at the beginning to Emmanuel Moseley. He said you are Mo-se-ley! I'm Mosley! Lol Charles is busting his chops because of the spelling difference.

Man, having him out on the practice field when it's balmy, 100 degrees in august... he'll be a much needed comedic relief for those guys. I hope he's as hard of a worker as he has personality. Go Vols!

Man, having him out on the practice field when it's balmy, 100 degrees in august... he'll be a much needed comedic relief for those guys. I hope he's as hard of a worker as he has personality. Go Vols!

Having a kid with a good personality like him around should certainly be good for morale.

Video interview with scout:

- 100% committes to UT and done with visits.

- Focusing on building bonds with all the commits, which he seems to have already done

- Loves CBJ and the class

- Will start at Defense at UT but said he will play wherever they need him to. Said if it helps UT win, he would do whatever is asked of him

- Will play basketball at Brighton

- Thinks he has better hair than Jack Jones and said Jack "better do something" if he's going to beat him in a rep

- Said he is an incredible dancer, which is why he has good footwork, and could beat Justin Timberlake in a dance off

- Only way he would work at Disney, like Timberlake did when he started out, is if they paid him a million. He then said he'd be "the biggest Mickey Mouse you'd ever seen."

Had me dying laughing in the video. Charles always has the commits laughing in the background in these videos. He seems to be the glue of the class

Reactions: 9 people
After spending the first half in slides, Charles Mosley was able to find some solid footing in the form of some Nike running shoes.

"Somebody stole my bag. I think somebody was mad I was shining in practice,"Mosley said laughing. "So, I'm out here in Nike's and I'm still trying to ball."

Mosley said after looking all morning for his cleats he had to run around town trying to find football cleats in his size. "I went to all the stores today and no one had 18s. I was out for two hours looking for shoes," Mosley said.

When Mosley finally got in the game his impact was not only felt on the line of scrimmage but it was heard as well. "It was fun. I was talking some much trash. I talked trash to everybody," Mosley said.

-VQ

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back