'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Does his mom have any eligability left? If Charles is 6'-6" then she is over 6'. The Lady Vols could use her rebounding skills.

Charles doesn't appear to be carrying that much bad weight as has been speculated on VN?

Does his mom have any eligability left? If Charles is 6'-6" then she is over 6'. The Lady Vols could use her rebounding skills.

Charles doesn't appear to be carrying that much bad weight as has been speculated on VN?
He really doesn't to be listed on utsports at 362. I think he can be like big Dan (not comparing them as players, just size) and play around 340-350 at DT and be just fine..

OL/DL
Brighton, TN
Brighton HS
HT: 6'6
WT: 360
40: ???
Class: 2014

Charles is flying under most recruiting radars. Has only been to a few camps. I think he has been to Alabama and Ole Miss football camps.

Charles Mosley - Yahoo! Sports
Charles Mosley

Saw his video highlights. I don't know whether I'd put him at DT, OL or DE. That's how good he looked. Great athlete at his size. At his height, he'll either be an OT or lose a little weight and be a DE. Either way this guy will find a place and make noise.

9672717.jpeg

9672725.jpeg

Look at the freakin guns on that guy! Ayatollah of rock and rolla right there. I'm the Lord of all I survey.

Reactions: 3 people

He's athletic at that size though. I wouldn't mess with the weight if that's the case. That may take care of itself once he's in a lift program much more intense than what he's used to. He'll gain strength and may come down 10-15-20 lbs, but that'll be based on position. If you'll remember there was an OL'man playing QB at Kentucky not long ago and he was just fine at the 250-260 he was. The only way I'd suggest a guy lose is if he's athletic but slowed by his weight. If more speed or agility is an issue, then I would suggest losing some weight. If you're pretty dang quick at a higher weight I'm not even going to mess with it.

He's athletic at that size though. I wouldn't mess with the weight if that's the case. That may take care of itself once he's in a lift program much more intense than what he's used to. He'll gain strength and may come down 10-15-20 lbs, but that'll be based on position. If you'll remember there was an OL'man playing QB at Kentucky not long ago and he was just fine at the 250-260 he was. The only way I'd suggest a guy lose is if he's athletic but slowed by his weight. If more speed or agility is an issue, then I would suggest losing some weight. If you're pretty dang quick at a higher weight I'm not even going to mess with it.

The round mound of touchdown is still balling.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 2 people
The round mound of touchdown is still balling.

Oh my gosh, he's gained some weight. I always liked him though, what a kid and competitor. I never could wrap my head around the fact that guy was a QB, but he played the part so well I'd have gone with it to.

I'm sure he was talking about your comment on Mosley playing DE.
And if you are serious about that comment, I sure am glad you don't evaluate players.:salute:

An athlete can play anywhere. The best TE we ever had came in as a DE. But let me ask you since you're 'so in the know'. What would YOU do with a guy 6'6 350 lbs? I only ask because I'm sure you know so much more than I do. I got my learning hat on now.

An athlete can play anywhere. The best TE we ever had came in as a DE. But let me ask you since you're 'so in the know'. What would YOU do with a guy 6'6 350 lbs? I only ask because I'm sure you know so much more than I do. I got my learning hat on now.

You serious, Clark?:crazy:

VN Store

Back