'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Ok, since you're so smart, where will this kid play?

Bro, where the hell do you think 6'6 350 pound guys play? DT all the way. They don't play end that's for sure. We have an abundance of ends and haven't been able to recruit DT's well in years so thats where he will be. And if he was to play OL it would be at guard not tackle.

Reactions: 1 person
If you think Mosely could play DE or if you think a athlete can play "anywhere", then why would I argue with you? You pretty much let everyone know how bright you are.

Oops, I stumbled into the BBQ meet before the games folks. Par-don LOL! I think it's been pretty obvious an athlete can play anywhere. Where he ends up is where it'll be. So I'll say again......do YOU know where that'll be? Be sure to respond back as useless as you are and I;ve seen so far.

Bro, where the hell do you think 6'6 350 pound guys play? DT all the way. They don't play end that's for sure. We have an abundance of ends and haven't been able to recruit DT's well in years so thats where he will be. And if he was to play OL it would be at guard not tackle.

If he has a good 400 time put him at cornerback. Looks like he's the right size to stop the big Bammer RB's.

:)

Hey Bro! I mentioned DT. Go back and read. But hey Bro! That's more like an OT than a DT. A DT is more like 6'0-6'2 280-290.

An athlete can play anywhere. The best TE we ever had came in as a DE. But let me ask you since you're 'so in the know'. What would YOU do with a guy 6'6 350 lbs? I only ask because I'm sure you know so much more than I do. I got my learning hat on now.

Who let this buffoon out of his cage?

Have any of you dumb bunnies ever heard of a 6'6 350 lb GUARD in the NFL? I've heard of a lot of 6'4 320 G, etc. But when a guy is 6'6 350 I'd pretty much try him at LT or RT.LT especially. Hard to come by. You act like 6'6 350 is an all day happening. LOL!

have any of you dumb bunnies ever heard of a 6'6 350 lb guard in the nfl? I've heard of a lot of 6'4 320 g, etc. But when a guy is 6'6 350 i'd pretty much try him at lt or rt.lt especially. Hard to come by. You act like 6'6 350 is an all day happening. Lol!

lol!
Lol!!
Lol!!!
Lol!!!1

Have any of you dumb bunnies ever heard of a 6'6 350 lb GUARD in the NFL? I've heard of a lot of 6'4 320 G, etc. But when a guy is 6'6 350 I'd pretty much try him at LT or RT.LT especially. Hard to come by. You act like 6'6 350 is an all day happening. LOL!

He does not have the feet for a tackle. He can very much be a guard though.

Find me one DE in the history of football that weighed 360...........

There aren't any, that's why I said he'd have to lose weight to be one. I wasn't saying he would be a DE, I was just talking. From his video he is an athlete who plays both sides of the line. He's quick at his weight. That makes me lean towards defense for him.

If you think Mosely could play DE or if you think a athlete can play "anywhere", then why would I argue with you? You pretty much let everyone know how bright you are.

lol! So depressing you would take me out of context on that one. If you are an athlete ON THE LINE you can play a lot of different places. I wouldn't expect young Mosely to be running the ball or returning punts or being our 4th string QB.

Lots of hostility in here.. Both sides technically could be right as far as sheer size. But big Charles is definitely either OG or DT based on film
FBFKSdBl.jpg

lol! So depressing you would take me out of context on that one. If you are an athlete ON THE LINE you can play a lot of different places. I wouldn't expect young Mosely to be running the ball or returning punts or being our 4th string QB.

But you would expect him to play DE? Oh I forgot...you were just talking.
I'm done here. Have a good day.

But you would expect him to play DE? Oh I forgot...you were just talking.
I'm done here. Have a good day.

I'm saying he COULD play DE if he got down to about 300. There have been 290-300 lb DE in the NFL. One very close to home. Sean Ellis was a 300 lb DE. Look, if you're fast, that makes up for quite a lot. Since he weighs so much already, LT/RT or NT pretty much is where he'll be.

VN Store

Back