'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Where else would he have gotten such an absurd idea that makes no sense at all in regards to his high school or college career? Lets see if he lines up at de in bamas camp and if he does we'll know where he got the idea.

Where else would he have gotten such an absurd idea that makes no sense at all in regards to his high school or college career? Lets see if he lines up at de in bamas camp and if he does we'll know where he got the idea.

I know conspiracy theories run high on here but UA is looking at Mosley for 2 different positions at camp. One he will line up on the Oline and the other at DT not DE. So whoever is selling him to be a DE it is not the UA staff. The staff really wants to see him at DT during camp.

From 247

The camp will also feature a strong group of defensive tackles, including top 50 prospect Elisha Shaw and Top247 run stuffers Matt Elam and Charles Mosley.

I know conspiracy theories run high on here but UA is looking at Mosley for 2 different positions at camp. One he will line up on the Oline and the other at DT not DE. So whoever is selling him to be a DE it is not the UA staff. The staff really wants to see him at DT during camp.

From 247

The camp will also feature a strong group of defensive tackles, including top 50 prospect Elisha Shaw and Top247 run stuffers Matt Elam and Charles Mosley.

Agree, whoever gets Mosley will be gaining an OG or DT/NT.

He tweeted Mike Sawyers yesterday saying he would be at Ole Mi$$ this weekend. Not saying its impossible, but it doesn't seem as if he is committed.

Was getting on to post same thing. Bama friend has told me the rumor as well. There is A poster on bama boards who is friends with Moseley's high school DC saying it. But supposedly saban is telling moseley not to announce yet. May hold off til next week.

It wasn't me, but some people like comments for the information that was brought not by the content of the info if that makes sense.

That does make sense, but I didn't think the info seemed concrete. But others seem to be backing it up now. Could be true, I guess.

I'm sure this has been covered, but with the bama offer going out to DT Elam and him repeating he is #1 on their board at that position, if Mosley did commit, I'm assuming it's at OL? So that tweet last week meant nothing?

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless
I'm thinking about moving to D-end

I'm sure this has been covered, but with the bama offer going out to DT Elam and him repeating he is #1 on their board at that position, if Mosley did commit, I'm assuming it's at OL? So that tweet last week meant nothing?

Bama has always been recruiting him at OL IIRC

Reactions: 1 person

He's an OL all the way if he goes to Bama. No way he plays DE for them, even in a 3-4.

VN Store

Back