'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I think you are taking it a little too seriously, or maybe I don't take it seriously enough. I consider myself a diehard VOLS fan. Been a fan since Johnny Majors was the coach. I hate Bama as much as the next person, but because he has on a shirt in a photo does not mean that he is a Bama fan.

My dad, who works for Nike, gave me a bunch of hats, and Bama was one of the hats. I have worn it when it a time or two, but if someone asks me if I am a fan, I tell them it is just a hat that matched what I was wearing that day.

Not a Vol 4 life, IMO. Lol

I can dig matching apparel but I wouldn't wear a red hat. Definitely not one with an A on it.

Reactions: 1 person
I think you are taking it a little too seriously, or maybe I don't take it seriously enough. I consider myself a diehard VOLS fan. Been a fan since Johnny Majors was the coach. I hate Bama as much as the next person, but because he has on a shirt in a photo does not mean that he is a Bama fan.

My dad, who works for Nike, gave me a bunch of hats, and Bama was one of the hats. I have worn it when it a time or two, but if someone asks me if I am a fan, I tell them it is just a hat that matched what I was wearing that day.

You gotta be sh*tting me.

Reactions: 13 people

I would burn it! Maybe Pee on it first.

Its okay to wear a braves hat, just needs to be predominately blue and apparent that its the braves and not bammers
Remember the mullet, but don't wear the mullet.

A3mjebHCAAMJjcu.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Not a braves fan?

I wear a red Braves hat and you have no idea how many times ive heard roll tide, immediate answer is not a bama fan, its a Braves hat. They have so many bandwagon fans who dont know the difference between the Atlanta A and Bama A

I wear a red Braves hat and you have no idea how many times ive heard roll tide, immediate answer is not a bama fan, its a Braves hat. They have so many bandwagon fans who dont know the difference between the Atlanta A and Bama A

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the cars sporting "Bama Girl" and "Roll Tide" that you see all over this state, will be sporting Power T's when Butch gets this ship turned around.

Those same folks were more than likely sporting Gator gear during the Tebow era.

So freakin true

I don't own any red Braves apparel for that very reason. Even the navy blue hats have gotten mistaken from time to time. The newer Braves logo with the tomahawk "A" is my favorite logo now for the simple fact that it takes away any confusion that people may have. A real fan should know the difference, but Bama has very few real fans in my area.

I don't own any red Braves apparel for that very reason. Even the navy blue hats have gotten mistaken from time to time. The newer Braves logo with the tomahawk "A" is my favorite logo now for the simple fact that it takes away any confusion that people may have. A real fan should know the difference, but Bama has very few real fans in my area.

I can deal with fans that have been raised in an area or attended a school. But anyone outside of that is screaming bandwagon fan. On top of that, I don't get fans that get their rocks off coming to rival boards to stir up shizznit. That screams to me their personal life is a failure, and that insecurity leads them to beat their cheats to rival sports fans about a team they do little to nothing to contribute to their success.

Last edited:
I can deal with fans that have been raised in an area or attended a school. But anyone outside of that is screaming bandwagon fan. On top of that, I don't get fans that get their rocks off coming to rival boards to stir up shizznit. That screams to me their personal life is a failure, and that insecurity leads them to beat their cheats to rival sports fans about a team they do little to nothing to contribute to their success.

I have to know this so please explain what you mean by contribute. I have to assume you do not mean posting on a fan forum or just by chance you were born in a state actually constitutes a contribution.

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the cars sporting "Bama Girl" and "Roll Tide" that you see all over this state, will be sporting Power T's when Butch gets this ship turned around.

Those same folks were more than likely sporting Gator gear during the Tebow era.

I know of several people that are from east Tennessee that were big Gator fans when Spurrier was there and now they have become Bama fans. They have no loyalty to their home state and only back "winners" as they call them. They are also mostly NY Yankee fans and don't like my Braves. I would not go into battle with them because they have no loyalty. I'd shoot them first!

I know of several people that are from east Tennessee that were big Gator fans when Spurrier was there and now they have become Bama fans. They have no loyalty to their home state and only back "winners" as they call them. They are also mostly NY Yankee fans and don't like my Braves. I would not go into battle with them because they have no loyalty. I'd shoot them first!

French IMO ... See Catch 22 by Joseph Heller. Yossarian Lives!

No different than all the people that waved UT flags on their front porch and sported the UT gear in the late 90's and for few years later in western NC and now those same neighbors that are still there you would never know they supported UT or were from UT.

VN Store

Back