'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Let TW enjoy their time on top. A decade ago they were in the crap hole like we are now. They got Saban. Eventually he will leave or lose steam (like Fulmer, Mack Brown, Bob Stoops, Pete Carroll, etc.). At that point we hopefully will be riding high with Butch and can celebrate our success and Bama's failure.

Reactions: 1 person
TW, is O.J. Smith expected to play end or NT? Do you expect the final OL you take to be a tackle? All of your OL commits look like interior linemen except Jackson

Lol, just stop. Clearly your feelings are hurt considering the long paragraphs you write. My feelings aren't hurt. I just hate trolls like you. Quit pulling stuff out of thin air and accusing me of everything you do. I'm gonna have to turn it up a little now that I see how bad it bothers you. Have you cried yet?

Someone did not share their ball with you in in elementary school. BTW they do have meds for your condition. Either way enjoy your rant and I am sure it will continue.

Someone did not share their ball with you in in elementary school. BTW they do have meds for your condition. Either way enjoy your rant and I am sure it will continue.

i%20like%20where%20this%20thread%20is%20going.jpg

TW, is O.J. Smith expected to play end or NT? Do you expect the final OL you take to be a tackle? All of your OL commits look like interior linemen except Jackson

Smith is projected as a NT. Cam Robinson is our top target at OT along with D Mama who could play OG or OT. Elam seems to be the top name for DT even though it will be tough to pull him out of state. But it seems the staff will wait on all those guys and they will announce later.

Tidewarrior is such an egotist. Why do vol fans insist on supporting him at the expense of other fans? You are just boosting this losers ego. The fact that he seeks acceptance from our forum is sad. He is a rival fan and i dont respect his objective viewpoint. If he provided nonbiased information it would be fine but he has a history of spinning/downplaying UA interest.

Reactions: 12 people

Pathetic, just stop. As you can see, by all the other posts you skip over (except mine since they bother you so much), we don't want you here.

Reactions: 2 people
tidewarrior is such an egotist. Why do vol fans insist on supporting him at the expense of other fans? You are just boosting this losers ego. The fact that he seeks acceptance from our forum is sad. He is a rival fan and i dont respect his objective viewpoint. If he provided nonbiased information it would be fine but he has a history of spinning/downplaying ua interest.

preach!

It is funny-strange to me that TW is on VN so much. I barely have time to monitor my beloved Vols. I certainly do not have time to browse bama, flo-swamp, dawgs, and candy-cesspool sites and offer such extensive back-handed compliments to my sworn hated enemies ( for at least a few hours on some pre-determined Saturday ).

Reactions: 6 people
Tidewarrior is such an egotist. Why do vol fans insist on supporting him at the expense of other fans? You are just boosting this losers ego. The fact that he seeks acceptance from our forum is sad. He is a rival fan and i dont respect his objective viewpoint. If he provided nonbiased information it would be fine but he has a history of spinning/downplaying UA interest.

I mostly agree with you, but if you keep posting about him aren't you just drawing more attention his way? I would suggest the ignore option.

Reactions: 3 people
It is funny-strange to me that TW is on VN so much. I barely have time to monitor my beloved Vols. I certainly do not have time to browse bama, flo-swamp, dawgs, and candy-cesspool sites and offer such extensive back-handed compliments to my sworn hated enemies ( for at least a few hours on some pre-determined Saturday ).

Yep, sad really. He obviously has no job or life. He will be back to spin this the other way around with a couple of paragraphs though.

Just ignore him and move on....1st Rule...Don't feed the trolls. This is a thread about Mosley not about TW's ignorance...hate having to weed through all the banter because two boys got there panties in a wad...meet some where, have a beer and bash each others head in..but get it out of here....use the ignore button or ignorance. He has lowered you to his level...

Last edited:
But it can be fun to bash Bama! Just because it is Bama!

I have Bama friends and relatives and we bash each other all the time. I don't want TW to go away. I just want to hate Bama. Why???? Because I like to.

:)

What amazes me is how long it took for some of y'all to realize that TW is the ultimate tool. Now once everyone realizes Waco is a doucher, we will be all set and VN will be a better place.

This pretty much sums it up where Mosley and UA stand. Mosley usually gets excited after visits and will do a post visit interview. We had a few visitors on campus and heard from all of them except CM. This came from a overall recruitment article today about the rest of UA's targets.

Charles Mosley was in town, but we don't know how it went although Drew Richmond says he was fine and having a good time.

I would be surprised if he did not announce for UT in the next week or so.

VN Store

Back