'15 GA DT Quay Picou (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Sometimes you have to slap them in the face a little before shoving the ball down their throat.

299.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Yeh I look forward to watching the ga dome games.

I know of Picou and Smith for sure from Buford. Who are some of the other commits/targets that will be playing there this Friday and Saturday? Haven't had the time to study up on it just yet

Just returned a fumble for a TD in the state championship game.

Walked in the bar and the 1st play I see is him scooping and scoring

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
This guy is putting on a show! His first step is quick!!

Him and Shug Fraizer are unblock able in this game. Austin Smith looks college ready as well.

I bet Shug is ours next year too! Him and Quay looks like great friends on the the field.

Can not wait for Quay to get Knoxville. He's got unreal athleticism for the position. Our DT rotation in 2016 and 2017 will be very much like 1997-2002.

Reactions: 2 people
Shug is getting double teamed all game so Quay is just punishing the RG. He is in the backfield almost every play. Also hearing "TheTennessee commit" name drop everytime him and Austin make a play so that's a lot!

Shug is getting double teamed all game so Quay is just punishing the RG. He is in the backfield almost every play. Also hearing "TheTennessee commit" name drop everytime him and Austin make a play so that's a lot!

Is that Chuck Smith as the announcer giving him all that love ?

This guy reminds me a lot of Barnett, very athletic for size and weight! Can't wait to see our DL next year...we should finally be able to rotate without a great falloff of talent.

Watched the game yesterday and Vols are getting a really good player.

You continue to come out of the closet more and more, HG, with your true colors of being a Vol fan. Now, you're even watching our recruits play to see what they look like. Go ahead and ask Freak for a name change to HialeahVol.

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back