'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

3-4 DE/DT aren't the same as a 4-3 DE. Allen is projected to go higher because of the versatility that he's shown and how productive he's been at positions that aren't normally that productive. It's very rare for a 3-4 lineman to get as many sacks and TFL as he's gotten.

Alabama has more players drafted because they've been more talented in the past few years, and that's all the NFL cares about. They don't care which program a player comes from
Yep.

Allen and Barnett are both awesome players. Both are high character young men too. Future looks very bright for both.

Through a convoluted "source" that eventually involved my uncle meeting/talking to Ray's uncle and Ray, supposedly Florida is the team to beat. I didn't really put any weight behind it bc before last week all I saw on here was UT/Bama. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hope he's wrong

Through a convoluted "source" that eventually involved my uncle meeting/talking to Ray's uncle and Ray, supposedly Florida is the team to beat. I didn't really put any weight behind it bc before last week all I saw on here was UT/Bama. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hope he's wrong

Never know but I'll believe he doesn't go to Bama when I see it. Plus Florida just lost their DC so that probably doesn't help them

Reactions: 1 person
Most of what I'm seeing indicates Alabama is the team to beat and is expected to land him.

according to the date, it happened on 1/20/2017. which is in the future.

65407-great-scott-gif-j4Lp.gif

Reactions: 7 people
Strike 3 is coming. Get ready for it.

10 minutes after Akers commits to FSU, you fall all over yourself to get over to this thread to post this crap? Will you be proud of yourself if he does go to Bama? Will you come back here and admit you were wrong if he comes here?

Looks like 247 fixed it. They do have him listing Alabama as "Favorite" and everyone else as "cool" now.
I think the 100% CBs has been there a while and Favorite is new. I guess they meant to update to Favorite, goofed and then corrected.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back