'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

You're better off posting over here then. While people may or may not agree with your observations, you're much more likely to actually talk to people that pay attention to the game and what's going on/how it's played than you are over there. We like to dissect over here.

Don't get me wrong, you will still have your manhood questioned...people will still question as to whether the best part of you ran down (well you get the point)...you'll definitely be accused of being a moran (not moron) at some point...etc...etc...etc., but you'll be talking to people that can actually carry on an intelligent conversation (for the most part) about football. Most of the crap that is spewed over here is really just that...crap. Most over here hold no ill will over it.

a08bd025be67a82f0b017adfc3696f3a

The way this cycle has gone and momentum leaving us, he'll be a Bammer. CBJ better tighten his belt for a rough 2017 off season.

The way this cycle has gone and momentum leaving us, he'll be a Bammer. CBJ better tighten his belt for a rough 2017 off season.

We will have a pretty good class with or without him. New starting QB to choose, new RB. Some great linemen coming in. New OC and QB coach, New DB coach. Off-season will be fine as long as players stay out of trouble. Unwad your panties.

Reactions: 7 people
Ray hosted half the Vols staff on Thursday night and from all indications the visit was a success. Ray was originally scheduled to host Tennessee before Florida on Thursday but that ended up getting flipped as the Vols had the last visit. We have continued to state that Alabama remains the favorite for Ray, but there is no doubt that Ray feels something for Tennessee. The question for Ray is going to boil down to his ability to see past the championships at Alabama and focus on what he has said is most important and that's relationships and the home type feel he enjoyed in Knoxville. Ray is off to Florida early on Friday, but this is a two team race. Thus the last coaches to see Ray will be the five Tennessee coaches he saw on Thursday night.

-VQ

Reactions: 11 people
Ray's Coach:
“He’s not leaning anywhere,” Waldrop told SEC Country. “There are people writing that he’s a heavy lean here or there. I can tell you right now and I would tell God and everybody that he has zero clue where he’s going. He does not know. All these people writing all this stuff about Alabama is the furthest thing from the truth.”

Waldrop said Tennessee is firmly entrenched near the top of his list, too.
That holds true to what Ray has said all along. He can see himself playing for the Volunteers because of the strong relationships he’s established with the staff. Waldrop said it seems as if Tennessee’s entire staff is recruiting Ray to join its program.

Waldrop said Ray’s decision will come down to either Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi State or Ole Miss — his top 5 schools.

“It is going to be one of his last five,” Waldrop said. “I would not be surprised if it is Tennessee. It just would not surprise me because of the relationship there. It is crazy how hard the coaches on that staff want him for their team.”

Ray: “Honestly, I still don’t know what I want to do,” Ray said. “It’s such a hard decision. I know I want to take all of my visits before deciding. If it does go until signing day, it does.

“All of the schools I’m looking at are in the need of my position. Now, it’s just about finding the best place for me and the best feel. I try not to pay too much attention to all of the coaching changes because they can always leave.”

-SEC Country

Reactions: 12 people
I'm getting a good feeling about this thing. The staff is really putting in work to get Ray. They got Trey and Ignont working him too. It shows how bad they want him by sending 4 coaches to his house.

Ray's Coach:
“He’s not leaning anywhere,” Waldrop told SEC Country. “There are people writing that he’s a heavy lean here or there. I can tell you right now and I would tell God and everybody that he has zero clue where he’s going. He does not know. All these people writing all this stuff about Alabama is the furthest thing from the truth.”

That holds true to what Ray has said all along. He can see himself playing for the Volunteers because of the strong relationships he’s established with the staff. Waldrop said it seems as if Tennessee’s entire staff is recruiting Ray to join its program.

Waldrop said Ray’s decision will come down to either Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi State or Ole Miss — his top 5 schools.

“It is going to be one of his last five,” Waldrop said. “I would not be surprised if it is Tennessee. It just would not surprise me because of the relationship there. It is crazy how hard the coaches on that staff want him for their team.”

Ray: “Honestly, I still don’t know what I want to do,” Ray said. “It’s such a hard decision. I know I want to take all of my visits before deciding. If it does go until signing day, it does.

“All of the schools I’m looking at are in the need of my position. Now, it’s just about finding the best place for me and the best feel. I try not to pay too much attention to all of the coaching changes because they can always leave.”

-SEC Country

Giggity.
200.gif

Reactions: 4 people
With Buggs commitment on Tuesday, losing Ray won't sting as bad for Bama They still have Solomon ahead of Ray, and they expect to get him. But, UGa is right there with Bama for Solomon. Kinlaw (JUCO) if he goes to Bama, he'll be a Summer enrollee plus they still have a shot with Mathis. If LSU losses Mathis to Bama, that would be Buggs and Mathis that they poached from Orgeron.

With Buggs commitment on Tuesday, losing Ray won't sting as bad for Bama They still have Solomon ahead of Ray, and they expect to get him. But, UGa is right there with Bama for Solomon. Kinlaw (JUCO) if he goes to Bama, he'll be a Summer enrollee plus they still have a shot with Mathis. If LSU losses Mathis to Bama, that would be Buggs and Mathis that they poached from Orgeron.

Kinlaw picked up 7 CB's to the cocks the last two days. Might be headed there.

Not sure putting our eggs in this basket are wise. Conliffe is plenty good and getting left at the altar with this one on NSD would be a disaster if we hand deliver Conliffe to the Crocs.

Reactions: 1 person
Ray's Coach:

-SEC Country

So we have a chance. Good luck Butch.

But also sounds like we may have gotten him if we hadn't pressured last week. Putting too much emphasis on Ray IMO. I would take the bird in the hand over trying to beat Bama for an instate player for them.

I dont think pressuring him for a commit has anything really to do with Ray and I am guessing that is standard operating procedure for all teams to try and get a commit this close to NSD while visiting in home.

Reactions: 1 person
I dont think pressuring him for a commit has anything really to do with Ray and I am guessing that is standard operating procedure for all teams to try and get a commit this close to NSD while visiting in home.

Agreed it standard operating procedure but immediately taking palmer in response to him wanting more time is the issue I have.

Agreed it standard operating procedure but immediately taking palmer in response to him wanting more time is the issue I have.

There a lot of ins, lot of outs, lot of what have yous man. I think they really want Conliffe. I think they also really like Palmer. Palmer decided to pull the trigger were they going to tell him no? You guys say one in the hand is better then say we should wait...

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back