'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Yes, Tidal Surge is extremely classy poster. In fact, my favorite poster from any non-UT fan, and a fave over most UT fans that post here.

BB, I really believe LaBryan"The Lion" Ray will choose UT on NSD. Why? Maybe, I am just a hopeless optimist. Never thought we would get Akers, tho. Of course, I still have a little hope, we will flip Higgins.

Whatever happens, I wish Ray the best. He reminds me of Carl Lawson, classy, and the only Bama player I will root for in this or any class, if he goes there

Would you root for him if he goes to the Gators?

So it's Ray or Bust, right? Has Butch missed on his priority target in signing day since he's been here? Last year it was Kongbo and Warrior. Kongbo came down to the last second, but we landed him. I don't remember Butch missing his priority target before. I think Butch gets him

We haven't been their biggest competition for sure but you're right.
A hate rivalry goes way past the scoreboard.

Yep..... did we hate bamer any less when we were "owning" them? We won 7 in a row and something like 12 out of 15 during the Fulmer years. We still hated them just as much.

Reactions: 3 people
So it's Ray or Bust, right? Has Butch missed on his priority target in signing day since he's been here? Last year it was Kongbo and Warrior. Kongbo came down to the last second, but we landed him. I don't remember Butch missing his priority target before. I think Butch gets him

Von Bell for sure. I know there are other names, but I can't remember which committed on NSD or if they were other random dates.

Derrick Brown

Von Bell for sure. I know there are other names, but I can't remember which committed on NSD or if they were other random dates.

I think that was more about Dooley not even talking to the kid iirc. CBJ did a good job just getting a hat on the table in 2 months time. I know u were just saying Bell was a priority target we didn't get but Dooley dug too deep of a hole for CBJ to climb out of in such a short amount of time.

Man, you and me too. That will solidify this class. Top OL and one of the top DE's in the country. I know the staff has laid it on the line. And the players have stepped it up. Everyone is showing him the love and what "family" really means. I have hope for tomorrow in that he'll fax in to the hill, and get all the networks talking about the strong finish we had. What a Coup that would be. Saban loses the NC game and gets beat by Butch for 2 recruits that he wanted.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back