'17 TN ATH Jacoby Stevens (LSU commit)

So when Williams does it at Auburn or Boulware does it while Richt is recruiting him it's funny but when somebody does it to us he should be banned from the campus? We still want Rodgers and we're still recruiting him

and Richt visited Boulware at his high school. SIAP. still one of the best pictures ever.
B76VHAUIIAAPvre.jpg:large

Reactions: 4 people
Gross...

Why georgia???

Kirby took him around the area to find a church home on his trip. That impressed him. That's a huge deal to JaCoby.

I'm so skeptical of moves like that. Stevens said in an interview that he got a call from their DC as he was leaving a Bible study just prior to his trip to Athens.

Kirby took him around the area to find a church home on his trip. That impressed him. That's a huge deal to JaCoby.

I'm so skeptical of moves like that. Stevens said in an interview that he got a call from their DC as he was leaving a Bible study just prior to his trip to Athens.

Eww does this mean we have to refer to him as Saint Smart now like Saint Richt?

If it's that important to him, Butch should have thought of that honestly.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back