'17 TN ATH Jacoby Stevens (LSU commit)

Have you ever been to any other major university in the south? There's plenty of appeal to any other major university in the south walking around in skirts and heels.

This is all true. But Athens really is in a class by itself. That being said, I think He may be a little more interested in playing for a HC who has helped put several safety's in the NFL who were less talented than he is.

This is all true. But Athens really is in a class by itself. That being said, I think He may be a little more interested in playing for a HC who has helped put several safety's in the NFL who were less talented than he is.

I guess it all depends on who you ask.

Reactions: 1 person
That appeal exists everywhere in the South, on the West Coast, on the Plains, in the Pacific North West, pretty much everywhere but the Mid West and North East...

True. But you gotta admit some places are much more "conducive" shall we say for that "appeal" to occur. For example, can we all agree that OleMiss' or USC's or UT's or UGA's campus has better "skirt appeal" than say Arkansas' or Iowa's or Pittsburgh's or Minnesota's?? Could be that he really liked what he "saw" while simultaneously really liking what heard and felt about UGA.

As good as Jacoby is, I'm just now to the point of "ok, go ahead and go, we likely got Gibbs coming in anyway". If he doesn't wanna join us he can try and deal with us and I don't think that's ultimately gonna work out too good for him......if he goes to UGA, he'll be fortunate to get 1 of 3 games vs the Vols IMO.

True. But you gotta admit some places are much more "conducive" shall we say for that "appeal" to occur. For example, can we all agree that OleMiss' or USC's or UT's or UGA's campus has better "skirt appeal" than say Arkansas' or Iowa's or Pittsburgh's or Minnesota's?? Could be that he really liked what he "saw" while simultaneously really liking what heard and felt about UGA.

As good as Jacoby is, I'm just now to the point of "ok, go ahead and go, we likely got Gibbs coming in anyway". If he doesn't wanna join us he can try and deal with us and I don't think that's ultimately gonna work out too good for him......if he goes to UGA, he'll be fortunate to get 1 of 3 games vs the Vols IMO.

And truthfully if I had to choose one, I would take Gibbs over him.

I'm not big on either one as definite superstars. But of the two, Gibbs has flashed more big time athleticism. Gibbs is a true FREAK athlete who just needs to learn the game.

Before pledging to UGA ( if that's where he's headed) JaCoby Stevens ought to check with Jackson Harris four * TE out of Columbia, TN, and Rico McGraw 4* CB out of Nashville, both chose UGA, with disdain for us, over the Vols in the class of 15'. Stevens should check with them and ask how things have worked out for them against the Vols so far.

Reactions: 2 people
Before pledging to UGA ( if that's where he's headed) JaCoby Stevens ought to check with Jackson Harris four * TE out of Columbia, TN, and Rico McGraw 4* CB out of Nashville, both chose UGA, with disdain for us, over the Vols in the class of 15'. Stevens should check with them and ask how things have worked out for them against the Vols so far.

As I recall, Harris wasn't heavily pursued by UT.

And McGraw was going wherever Pruitt was going. Except Pruitt left for Bama.

Jacoby is intrigued also by the staff at UGA playing him at DB, WR, and Wildcat QB. He has been told he will start on offense and defense.

And McGraw was going wherever Pruitt was going. Except Pruitt left for Bama.

Jacoby is intrigued also by the staff at UGA playing him at DB, WR, and Wildcat QB. He has been told he will start on offense and defense.

Ask Mecole Hardman how those promises worked out. He was promised the same thing, yet went through the entire spring as a DB only. Kirby making promises to get you signed, then he does with you what he wanted from the beginning.

VN Store

Back