'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Or you’re an idiot for thinking he means it literally

I don’t like that he did it, but I don’t think he literally meant it. He even looked uncomfortable saying it to me.

I said a lot of dumb things when I was 18. Not a good look for sure but this isn’t ostracization level to me.

Reactions: 1 person
What’s going to happen when Pruitt addresses his complete team is that he will tell the whole bunch to make good decisions and non-decisions. Anything you do or say can be known to millions of people in mere nanoseconds. “Don’t be stupid! Aight? Now FOOTBALL!”

Not to argue but couldn’t social media conduct change that if someone isn’t enrolled? No student conduct panel required I believe.

Good question. It would depend on if there's an ethics clause in the NLI. I mean I think I recall recruits being cut loose after signing because of legal trouble. Let's be honest here, if he were a highly ranked, sought after recruit, he would be safe, but those marginal players don't have that equity and should be careful as they are expendable. Problem with this scenario is how the other team members look at this. If they take it the way many on here do, my guess is he's already lost the trust factor of some of the current Vols and he may find it a tough row to hoe.

Good question. It would depend on if there's an ethics clause in the NLI. I mean I think I recall recruits being cut loose after signing because of legal trouble. Let's be honest here, if he were a highly ranked, sought after recruit, he would be safe, but those marginal players don't have that equity and should be careful as they are expendable. Problem with this scenario is how the other team members look at this. If they take it the way many on here do, my guess is he's already lost the trust factor of some of the current Vols and he may find it a tough row to hoe.

What has he DONE that is “unethical”? Cmon people! We got all the witches in the 1600’s!

Reactions: 2 people
What has he DONE that is “unethical”? Cmon people! We got all the witches in the 1600’s!

I'm not saying he should be released. My guess is this gets taken care of in the spring on the practice field. Seriously doubt he sees any meaningful playing time during his career here. He will be recruited over quickly. I'm sure throwing your team under they busy and saying f Tennessee is a real good way to win over fans, coaches, and teammates, especially when your doing it with a commit to a rival school.

What video are you guys talking about? Based on the comments he sang a song about Tennessee in less than favorable light?

He’ll never play here anyway. Narrow, weak MAC-level lineman. Never liked him as a prospect. He better hope 18 is in a good mood when they meet.

A dumb decision? Of course it is. Does he need to be kicked off the team? Hell no. I sing old NWA rap songs all the time. Does it mean I agree with the lyrics? Hell no. Is it a mistake sure, but lets no get to worked up. I suggest everyone go play with the Legos we got for Christmas.

Reactions: 3 people
What video are you guys talking about? Based on the comments he sang a song about Tennessee in less than favorable light?

He’ll never play here anyway. Narrow, weak MAC-level lineman. Never liked him as a prospect. He better hope 18 is in a good mood when they meet.
Lol and helmetless

I watched the video. It’s not as bad as I thought but what an idiot kid. And why is he with Cade?

Ok so you are a new TN commit who was recruited by the former coach. Luckily you are one of the few that CJP kept. One of the first decisions that you make after committing is to allow this kind of video to go in social media. Real bright kid we have here. Wonder how the current players will feel when he shows up to practice.

Reactions: 2 people
Since Volnation has now done what it normally does and reacted with absolutely no proof. Has anyone confirmed that this is actually the Antonutti kid? Or has VN crucified this kid because someone thought it looked like him from the side of his face in a dark video?

I watched the video. It’s not as bad as I thought but what an idiot kid. And why is he with Cade?

My guess is they're going duck hunting together. They became buddies on the football camp trail and hunting ducks is a passion they share. You don't have to hate the guy on the other team. You don't have to sing stupid songs and record them either, but..... here we are.

I think there is a whole lot of unproductive thought processing going on in this thread.:)

If only we had a bowl to go to.....

Last edited:
My guess is they're going duck hunting together. They became buddies on the football camp trail and hunting ducks is a passion they share. You don't have to hate the guy on the other team. You don't have to sing stupid songs and record them either, but..... here we are.

I think this is a whole lot of unproductive thought processing going on in this thread.:)

One of the first things taught to HS athletes is to not post stupid s*** on social media. That is the first thing colleges check for.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back