'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

I'm more concerned at this point that yeah, he disrespected his university, but at the fact that he did it because he was influenced by his peer. This obviously shows who the Alpha male is in this situation, and I'm willing to bet the farm that Cade wouldn't be saying that about his University. Having a wishy washy, do what my tougher friend tells me to do player in the trenches is the most alarming part to me. And before people start that "he's a kid" crap, I was 17 once, and nothing like this would've ever happened. It doesn't happen to Alpha males, I bet you couldn't pay Greg Emerson to do it. I'm not saying to revoke the guys scholarship or anything, but he has to look himself in the mirror and decide if he's going to be a man or a flunky

Well you’re obviously great and I still don’t know who the hell you are. So I’ll give your take it’s due diligence. :boredom:

I guess according to some I am one of the pathetic ones who was not offended or affected at all by some kids on social media. Dang. I suspected some people on here sounded pathetic but I didn't know which side it was. Freak, where do I sign up for the maximum over rustle free upgrade? I would hate to sound reasonable (pathetic) in my response to a teenager on social media.

Reactions: 2 people
Are you a teenage boy? The reason I ask, is you and whoever else is in this thread are the only people I’m talking to. To answer your question, I grapple 3-4 times a week. Let me know when you’re in the Knoxville area and you can show me what being a great athlete is all about

Ewwwww! I'm sure I'm not your type and no......I do not care to 'grapple'.

Reactions: 1 person
We have so many righteously indignant for so little attention span...two months and we’ll find another windmill. :lol:

Way to minimize and oversimplify this. Just mock anybody that is upset at this idiot for good reason. I do agree some are going over the line...a lot can be forgiven.

I guess according to some I am one of the pathetic ones who was not offended or affected at all by some kids on social media. Dang. I suspected some people on here sounded pathetic but I didn't know which side it was. Freak, where do I sign up for the maximum over rustle free upgrade? I would hate to sound reasonable (pathetic) in my response to a teenager on social media.

You're truly a inspiration to us all...by the way when did you have your..removal..was it painful?

All you pathetic bend over and take it types calling rightly upset Volunteers "butt hurt" is funny and annoying at the same time. What this idiot did is insulting to his teammates and all of Volunteer nation...period.

Whether that means he should lose his spot is up to his teammates and coaches.
Im with you.... you just simply cant things like this about the school you're going to... what other kind of bad judgments is he gonna make when he is on campus?.. if he feels that way enough to put it on video, I'd pull his scholly, and tell him to go kuck rocks.. what he gonna be like in the locker room if he dont get his way, ir the playing time he feels he deserves??

Way to minimize and oversimplify this. Just mock anybody that is upset at this idiot for good reason. I do agree some are going over the line...a lot can be forgiven.

We have too much access to people having idiotic moments. We forget ourselves and perspective. We jump and judge and bellow and demand. It deserves mockery.

Reactions: 3 people
I have a right to be insulted, every Tennessee Vol has a right to be insulted. Calling people "butt hurt" is just adding insult. We will see what becomes of him. I don't have high hopes for him, or a desire to cheer him on, like say a Jordan Allen. I can see no reasonable explanation for insulting a Tennessee like that.

All that being said, I acknowledge I don't know the context, but it looks like he is more interested in hanging on Cades dawg balls, tgan he is on being a Tennessee Volunteer.

If the staff and his teammates are comfortable with him by their side going forward, then I guess I am.

And no matter where I've laid my head, or called home in my lifetime have ever said ***k Tennessee.

I haven't called anyone butt hurt. Tanner is figuring his way in the world and is bound to make mistakes. This just needs to be a valuable lesson for him that in this day, you have to be very careful about what you say because someone is always recording.

We have too much access to people having idiotic moments. We forget ourselves and perspective. We jump and judge and bellow and demand. It deserves mockery.

Some things do, some things don't. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Whatever happens to him will be done by people that know him better than me. For now I'm not a fan, but that can change. I've got a big heart.

Im with you.... you just simply cant things like this about the school you're going to... what other kind of bad judgments is he gonna make when he is on campus?.. if he feels that way enough to put it on video, I'd pull his scholly, and tell him to go kuck rocks.. what he gonna be like in the locker room if he dont get his way, ir the playing time he feels he deserves??

If he goes out of bounds he gets suspended for “conduct detrimental to the team”. If he doesn’t it’s a non-story. About the extent of the science here. It’s not like he’s addicted to meth and robbing pharmacies. He’s got a place to earn or not earn his way.

I haven't called anyone butt hurt. Tanner is figuring his way in the world and is bound to make mistakes. This just needs to be a valuable lesson for him that in this day, you have to be very careful about what you say because someone is always recording.

I know you didn't. And I agree with what you are saying.

So you don't want to be called butt hurt but are perfectly ok with calling Tanner an idiot? Still in the Stone Selection line I see.

Some things do, some things don't. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Whatever happens to him will be done by people that know him better than me. For now I'm not a fan, but that can change. I've got a big heart.

He beasts out and you’ll name your Pomeranian after him. :)
tenor.gif

So you don't want to be called butt hurt but are perfectly ok with calling Tanner an idiot? Still in the Stone Selection line I see.

If you pick up a rock and throw it through a window of your house..that qualifies you as an idiot. I have been an idiot before, and will again I'm sure, but like I said I try to make it right.

Saying ***k my mama is definitely one of them.

If it was your brother? Take him out behind the pond and Old Yeller him? My daughter would have to do something unforgivable and any usage of mere words doesn’t qualify as such. Lightweights!

If you pick up a rock and throw it through a window of your house..that qualifies you as an idiot. I have been an idiot before, and will again I'm sure, but like I said I try to make it right.

See now you’re stretching! :lol: For your analogy to work, he would be SINGING about the rock coming through your window.

If he goes out of bounds he gets suspended for “conduct detrimental to the team”. If he doesn’t it’s a non-story. About the extent of the science here. It’s not like he’s addicted to meth and robbing pharmacies. He’s got a place to earn or not earn his way.

I get what your sayn, but obviously he has mixed feelings about Tennessee, we need people who bleed orange and wanna be here. Obviously he's not any of the above...

So ol boy took a shot at his new team because his butt buddy thought it was funny. Not the kind of player I want on my team. We need leaders not followers. I could do without both of these punks. I’d be willing to bet we won’t be talking about either one of them in a few years.

If it was your brother? Take him out behind the pond and Old Yeller him? My daughter would have to do something unforgivable and any usage of mere words doesn’t qualify as such. Lightweights!

For the record again, I am not one of the guys saying kick him off the team.

So glad you showed us the light on the way we should feel. Hope all the former,current,and future players make a video saying the same,then we can all get on here and hold hands and laugh at "silly kids"

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back