'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Im with you.... you just simply cant things like this about the school you're going to... what other kind of bad judgments is he gonna make when he is on campus?.. if he feels that way enough to put it on video, I'd pull his scholly, and tell him to go kuck rocks.. what he gonna be like in the locker room if he dont get his way, ir the playing time he feels he deserves??

My understanding is they get 3 strikes with recreational drugs or the dreaded violation of team rules. Just don't get caught in the wrong kareoke bar singing...

I get what your sayn, but obviously he has mixed feelings about Tennessee, we need people who bleed orange and wanna be here. Obviously he's not any of the above...

So we skip out on JJ Peterson, the Shrout kid, the Griffin kid, some of these kids from the PA JC who practically just learned about us because they didn’t “bleed orange” before and take a 3 second Snapchat as proof that a Tennessee kid who’s always worn Vols gear and attended Vols games doesn’t REALLY REALLY “bleed orange”? Glad I don’t have to sort these parameters out. :blink:

Reactions: 3 people
You're truly a inspiration to us all...by the way when did you have your..removal..was it painful?

Hahaha good one. Makes sense that I had a "removal" cause I don't get offended by this. Yer right cause real men should be offended. Good on ya. Side note: hope everyone had a merry Christmas. I got a nice pair of socks so I'm happy. Here's to another great year. Or another year at least. Haha.

Reactions: 1 person
So glad you showed us the light on the way we should feel. Hope all the former,current,and future players make a video saying the same,then we can all get on here and hold hands and laugh at "silly kids"

Would take a lot of logistics to make that work. :blink: How about we pinch off and kill the bug that crawled in and not let Snapchat destroy America? :good!:

Hahaha good one. Makes sense that I had a "removal" cause I don't get offended by this. Yer right cause real men should be offended. Good on ya. Side note: hope everyone had a merry Christmas. I got a nice pair of socks so I'm happy. Here's to another great year. Or another year at least. Haha.

I was just kidding...mostly 😉 I got some awesome stuff this year.

Totally disagree and can't think of any situation where that would be the case outside of pro athletics where the star player might be in the owners box if he is injured.

Having an injured player on the sideline serves no purpose except as a distraction. And I've personally experienced more than one time where injured players were questioning coaching while on the sideline.

If you're not in uniform, go to the stands.

All you pathetic bend over and take it types calling rightly upset Volunteers "butt hurt" is funny and annoying at the same time. What this idiot did is insulting to his teammates and all of Volunteer nation...period.

Whether that means he should lose his spot is up to his teammates and coaches.

Ye without sin cast the first stone

Reactions: 2 people
Wait wait wait.

Did I seriously just read about a commit saying $%^& Tennessee but he signed with us? This guy is either the dumbest guy around or he wants to get beat up on his first day of practice.

I can't wrap my head around this.

Reactions: 5 people
He was the hyped heart and soul of the team. His absence on the sideline ended up being another question in a lost season. No way that the TEAM wanted it. They had to make EXCUSES for him. Another “wanting the best for the university” Jauan Jennings special.

He was an emotional guy who didn't like the staff. That's the last person you want on the sidelines. The only purpose he'd serve is to undermine the team.

If you pick up a rock and throw it through a window of your house..that qualifies you as an idiot. I have been an idiot before, and will again I'm sure, but like I said I try to make it right.

I've been an idiot before. Fortunately, my brothers let me take my punishment and move on. Maybe we should do the same for Tanner and let his brothers handle it while we accept what they feel is just punishment.

I've been an idiot before. Fortunately, my brothers let me take my punishment and move on. Maybe we should do the same for Tanner and let his brothers handle it while we accept what they feel is just punishment.

True, but he at least needs to issue a public apology. He disrespected his team, but he also disrespected a school that means a whole lot to a lot of people.

You ever say anything you later regretted? You ever say anything that got overheard or taken out of context? You ever have something you said get blown way out of proportion?

No? Well then please proceed to the stone bin and select your stone for the stoning of Tanner.

You officers are so forgiving. That’s why us NCOs handle the discipline. I remember every stupid thing my young NCOs said when they were privates. I like to remind them about it. They’re supposed to be stupid when they’re young so they’re not stupid when they get older. It doesn’t give them a free pass. Consequences still have to be paid. In this situation, I would like to see the upper class men on the team give him hell and teach him what it really means to be a volunteer football player.

True, but he at least needs to issue a public apology. He disrespected his team, but he also disrespected a school that means a whole lot to a lot of people.

I was born and raised in TN. I am not offended by song lyrics. I don't feel disrespected in any way. If people want an apology, they should contact Tanner and request one.

Reactions: 2 people
You officers are so forgiving. That’s why us NCOs handle the discipline. I remember every stupid thing my young NCOs said when they were privates. I like to remind them about it. They’re supposed to be stupid when they’re young so they’re not stupid when they get older. It doesn’t give them a free pass. Consequences still have to be paid. In this situation, I would like to see the upper class men on the team give him hell and teach him what it really means to be a volunteer football player.

Young officers need extra forgiveness because they are extra idiotic.

He was an emotional guy who didn't like the staff. That's the last person you want on the sidelines. The only purpose he'd serve is to undermine the team.

You’re right about the “last person you want” part. Used to hope he’d get another shot...now? Let him soak in his own grunt!

VN Store

Back