'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

You're assuming the staff wanted him there. Personally, I'd rather not have injured players on the sideline. Especially when you're getting killed every week. Put them in the stands.

When has a staff not wanted a player on the sidelines when they're hurt? He was also only in the stands for one game, so that argument seems pretty weak, IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
When has a staff not wanted a player on the sidelines when they're hurt? He was also only in the stands for one game, so that argument seems pretty weak, IMO.

Plenty of staffs on the high school level don't want them there. It's someone else to babysit. On the college level, I wouldn't want them their either. Why would you?

My argument is simple:

You're all focusing on something that's not relevant (him not being on the sideline). If I were his coach, I wouldn't want him on the sideline.

Common symptom of over rustled jimmies according to the commercial.

Um no, no, I think its a symtom of watching this team over the last 35 years and wanting it to get back to the way it was and relying that it will by bringing in dips#!ts who sing f tn to do it.

Plenty of staffs on the high school level don't want them there. It's someone else to babysit. On the college level, I wouldn't want them their either. Why would you?

My argument is simple:

You're all focusing on something that's not relevant (him not being on the sideline). If I were his coach, I wouldn't want him on the sideline.

I get your point. I have seen suspended players on the sideline at HS, though. The point is that JJ was MIA. He was not coming to team functions, he was not at the games, except for one time, and I don't know what his workout status was. I would think with an injured wrist, he could still be at workouts and practice and support his team.

Jauan Jennings and his antics are inconsequential to Tanner and his. They are not related.

Tanner did this and if I am coach, I'd boot him. It's beyond stupid and alienates the people that fund parts of your program that will guide you to potential success in life and career.

Young officers need extra forgiveness because they are extra idiotic.

You ain’t lying! My (now CPT) former LT, needed a lot of extra love. He was such a know it all. He wouldn’t accept that he was new in the ways of the Army and he kept getting in trouble. Had to have a come to Jesus with him. He started listening after that. Turned into a fine young CPT. He wanted me to be his 1SG all the way up in Nashville.

So we skip out on JJ Peterson, the Shrout kid, the Griffin kid, some of these kids from the PA JC who practically just learned about us because they didn’t “bleed orange” before and take a 3 second Snapchat as proof that a Tennessee kid who’s always worn Vols gear and attended Vols games doesn’t REALLY REALLY “bleed orange”? Glad I don’t have to sort these parameters out. :blink:
What an awful analogy.

So you’d never be open to trying a new food you’ve never heard of or tasted? Comparing recruits with 0 ties to UT to homegrown, orange bleeding young volunteers?

Awh, so Tanner has attended UT games and and wears UT gear and bleeds orange? Cute. Well guess who else did, butch?

Cade Mays. Great analogy, bro.

This is the SEC we need leaders, and Tanner looks a lot like a follower.

Reactions: 2 people
What an awful analogy.

So you’d never be open to trying a new food you’ve never heard of or tasted? Comparing recruits with 0 ties to UT to homegrown, orange bleeding young volunteers?

Awh, so Tanner has attended UT games and and wears UT gear and bleeds orange? Cute. Well guess who else did, butch?

Cade Mays. Great analogy, bro.

This is the SEC we need leaders, and Tanner looks a lot like a follower.

So we disagree? :) I know you had some deep point with that whole spiel, but it didn’t resonate. We don’t like each other. I don’t quote you or comment on your posts anymore out of respect for that. Follow suit please. :hi:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
So we disagree? :) I know you had some deep point with that whole spiel, but it didn’t resonate. We don’t like each other. I don’t quote you or comment on your posts anymore out of respect for that. Follow suit please. :hi:
You may not like me, but I’ve never stated I don’t like you. You keep things interesting for sure and I’ve actually and painfully liked many of your posts, genuinely, when I agree.

Follow suit? I’m not Tanner, I’m a leader, not a follower 😉

Happy new year, Butch.

Reactions: 3 people
Thank you for signing me to play at one of the most prestigious programs in all of college football. To allow me to play where White, Peyton, Berry, and Barnett played. To play in front of 102,455 every Saturday.

Thank you for signing me and allowing me to be coached by some of the best coaches in America so that I can become a better football player and have a shot to play in the NFL where I will make millions of dollars.

Oh, and in case that doesn’t work out, thank you for allowing me to go to school for free so that I will have a quality education and career plan to fall back on when my football career is over.

Oh, and finally, F you

Reactions: 9 people
Thank you for signing me to play at one of the most prestigious programs in all of college football. To allow me to play where White, Peyton, Berry, and Barnett played. To play in front of 102,455 every Saturday.

Thank you for signing me and allowing me to be coached by some of the best coaches in America so that I can become a better football player and have a shot to play in the NFL where I will make millions of dollars.

Oh, and in case that doesn’t work out, thank you for allowing me to go to school for free so that I will have a quality education and career plan to fall back on when my football career is over.

Oh, and finally, F you
He’s singing lyrics to a song lmao. He didn’t get caught saying he wanted the program to die or the school to burn down

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back