'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Lol. Not at all. I just thought it would be an honor to compete with such a high level athlete if he happened to be in town. Maybe have him share some of his secrets as to how he became such a success. I mean I look at this guy and think to myself, 'Here is someone that really has it together'. If we could bottle up and sell what this guy is made of the whole world would be 100-0.

I liked my interpretation better ...... 😎

Reactions: 1 person
You guys carrying water for Tanner aren't gonna win this one. The masses aren't gonna have it.

I don’t think you and Bass are the “masses”. He opens a hole for Banks against Bama and you’ll SING a different tune. :) Fuss and complain...repeat as necessary. There’ll be a new ball of yarn to run after and you’ll forget about what is unforgivable and what is fun in string form.

Reactions: 4 people
Jauan Jennings and his antics are inconsequential to Tanner and his. They are not related.

Tanner did this and if I am coach, I'd boot him. It's beyond stupid and alienates the people that fund parts of your program that will guide you to potential success in life and career.

Most adults realize he's 17-18 years old and it doesn't phase them. He's a kid. I'm sure you never said or did anything dumb.

You guys carrying water for Tanner aren't gonna win this one. The masses aren't gonna have it.
What is there to win? You’re either capable of being able to understand he was singing a song with his friend or you can’t understand that. Probably because you have the temperament of a 10 year old that didn’t get to visit the toy aisle.

But I don’t know. Maybe some of you guys have lived a perfect life. Never made a mistake and really are the great moral arbiters of volnation.

Reactions: 3 people
Are we still outraged?

Yeah! And we’re never going to...
giphy.gif

I don’t think you and Bass are the “masses”. He opens a hole for Banks against Bama and you’ll SING a different tune. :) Fuss and complain...repeat as necessary. There’ll be a new ball of yarn to run after and you’ll forget about what is unforgivable and what is fun in string form.

I'm not the "masses" brother. I've not vilified the kid, and I won't. Wont defend him either though.

I think it's a bad look, but pretty "meh" at the end of the day.

But, Lot more people that think it's a big deal than those that don't...

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not the "masses" brother. I've not vilified the kid, and I won't. Wont defend him either though.

I think it's a bad look, but pretty "meh" at the end of the day.

But, Lot more people that think it's a big deal than those that don't...

Show me proof. You sound confident. :) And it’s insignificant because they won’t STAY mad. Requires focus and refusal to be distracted.

Last edited:
What is there to win? You’re either capable of being able to understand he was singing a song with his friend or you can’t understand that. Probably because you have the temperament of a 10 year old that didn’t get to visit the toy aisle.

But I don’t know. Maybe some of you guys have lived a perfect life. Never made a mistake and really are the great moral arbiters of volnation.

Aren't you late for class? Run along now.

Hahahaha the masses are gonna win the message board today. HahahahahahahahH. That's awesome. I hope tanner starts and does well. And I hope he never publicly apologizes for personally attacking all you faceless masses. Oh and sure, I'll carry water for him if that means I'm on the sidelines during games. Sounds fun.

Reactions: 2 people
boot his ass. i'm sure we wouldn't have any trouble finding another 3 star lineman to take his spot. he can go to austin peay or wherever else he was being recruited

boot his ass. i'm sure we wouldn't have any trouble finding another 3 star lineman to take his spot. he can go to austin peay or wherever else he was being recruited

He’s an austin peay level linemen. Would have never played here. He’s lucky Pruitt kept him.

This. Average 3 star ranked in the 700s nationally. Offer list was meh too.

Don't think it's a huge deal. He made is road tougher. This will be handled internally by teammates. Doubt he ever sees a meaningful snap here. He can overcome but doubt he has the opportunity.

Reactions: 3 people
What about walking out on your team because after you had been absent most of the year you didn’t get to play a position you hadn’t practiced? Where does that fit?
I’m not saying either should be proud of what they did. But calling for a kids scholarship because he...acted like a kid...is a bit much. This is how people learn. They make dumb decisions and say stupid things. They get called out on them and people can sit them down and explain the perception from others’ viewpoints. Tell them what is expected and what wont be tolerated and the consequences of similar decisions.

Ah the he is only a kid excuse. Got to love it. Funny how we havent heard any of the "kids" committed toTennessee do what Tanner did. But hey, he is an instate "kid" and we need OL and thats OKright? JJ has proven he loves Tennessee. Antonutti hasnt even played a game for Tennessee and sings **** Tennessee. JJ called out a brain dead coaching staff for their ineptitude. You can say what JJ did was worse, but not IMO.

I hope Pruitt pulls his offer.

Wait wait wait.

Did I seriously just read about a commit saying $%^& Tennessee but he signed with us? This guy is either the dumbest guy around or he wants to get beat up on his first day of practice.

I can't wrap my head around this.

He’s nutti. Antonutti.

VN Store

Back