'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Ah the he is only a kid excuse. Got to love it. Funny how we havent heard any of the "kids" committed toTennessee do what Tanner did. But hey, he is an instate "kid" and we need OL and thats OKright? JJ has proven he loves Tennessee. Antonutti hasnt even played a game for Tennessee and sings **** Tennessee. JJ called out a brain dead coaching staff for their ineptitude. You can say what JJ did was worse, but not IMO.

I hope Pruitt pulls his offer.

It’s not an “offer”. He already signed.

And everyone of them has weighed in on this one? Even the politics forum? :hmm:

Nope. Just highlighting that this board might be somewhat representative.

Again, I'm not weighing in either way. Straddling the fence. Not a good look, but Not a huge deal.

But I do believe there are more that have a problem with it than not.

Nope. Just highlighting that this board might be somewhat representative.

Again, I'm not weighing in either way. Straddling the fence. Not a good look, but Not a huge deal.

But I do believe there are more that have a problem with it than not.

And I disagree. More relevant it won’t survive a week’s worth of attention span. :)

Whole lot of fuss in here over not a whole lot.. The way some of you act you would think someone slapped your mama..

Let the coaches and players settle this, if they feel like there is something to settle..

Reactions: 1 person
And I disagree. More relevant it won’t survive a week’s worth of attention span. :)

I was really hoping your love of emojis would only last a week or 2, but obviously, u are not going to ever stop using them. I thought my early 20s daughter was bad, but u got her. Are u really a teenage girl? No real man uses that many emojis

Reactions: 6 people
Yeah me too. Because grappling really isn’t a display of athletic ability at all. So I thought it was more of a come buy my dojo and let’s kumite and see what’s up bro!

You don't think grappling takes much athletic ability? Flopping around on the mat like a fish while getting humiliated doesn't...... being a good wrestler does.

Came in here to see what was goin on with a signee thread...nevermind.

George-Costanza-Im-out.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Whole lot of fuss in here over not a whole lot.. The way some of you act you would think someone slapped your mama..

Let the coaches and players settle this, if they feel like there is something to settle..

No kidding..... too many are acting like the kid smeared his whack rag in their face.

I was really hoping your love of emojis would only last a week or 2, but obviously, u are not going to ever stop using them. I thought my early 20s daughter was bad, but u got her. Are u really a teenage girl? No real man uses that many emojis

Are you dusting off the old “I’m monitoring you” schtick. She uses one per post? That’s what I do. Not ready to take MAN advice from you ya yenta! Hope you take offense. :the_finger:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
So we disagree? :) I know you had some deep point with that whole spiel, but it didn’t resonate. We don’t like each other. I don’t quote you or comment on your posts anymore out of respect for that. Follow suit please. :hi:
^

Butch’s next reply to dog 😅

Yes. If he wants to sing **** Tennessee, then he can do it with another team like Mays did.

Good thing it's not your decision. Leave it to the coaches and players to deal with, if they think there is actually anything to deal with..

There’s no F-ing way that’s Tanner in the video with Cade. It’s Cooper Mays. His teeth are too straight to be Tanner.

There’s no F-ing way that’s Tanner in the video with Cade. It’s Cooper Mays. His teeth are too straight to be Tanner.

Can't argue with forensic science like that. Case closed! Tanner your fan-sponsored gitshirt has been rescinded. Please report to CJP's office in June.

So we can put this to rest..

Was Tanner truly in the video? If so, do you expect any repercussions from Pruitt?

Yes and idk but I don’t believe Tennessee will move on from him or anything like that.

Tanner has went dark and understandably so. I’d expect him to stay silent and just come to college.

-Price

VN Store

Back