'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Crucial? No. I think you’re all overreacting and I’m reacting to that.

If this were not an instage guy would you be feeling the same way? I really cannot understand how you think this is just kids being kids. That excuse isweak and lame in this situation.

Nope. Just highlighting that this board might be somewhat representative.

Not even close. And even the board isn't represented accurately by those who comment. The people who care little about what happened... I submit, a large majority of the board... don't bother posting their lack of interest.

Reactions: 1 person
Boot him. Let him take his singing talents to Ga Southern then him and his BFF can see more of each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If this were not an instage guy would you be feeling the same way? I really cannot understand how you think this is just kids being kids. That excuse isweak and lame in this situation.

I can't figure out why your flippin' sh!t over this. If he just got arrested for DUI, some of you wanting to get rid of him over this would screaming from the roof tops, "everyone makes mistakes, give the kid another chance".

Was it ever even confirmed that it is Tanner in the video... looks like Cooper Mays or just as likely could be?

Not even close. And even the board isn't represented accurately by those who comment. The people who care little about what happened... I submit, a large majority of the board... don't bother posting their lack of interest.

And a lot of those who care may not post because their perception is that they'll be attacked by a junkyard dog, no matter what their opinion is.

Was it ever even confirmed that it is Tanner in the video... looks like Cooper Mays or just as likely could be?

Not sure anyone has actually confirmed that, but I think it is telling he went 'dark' shortly after the video surfaced..

Only folks acting like women (sorry ladies) on here are the ones who massively overreacting about this..

Get a life.. Dayummm...

Listening to Swain and Fred White talk about it. They sure think it's a big deal so I'm pretty sure it's a big deal to current players.

Reactions: 4 people
Listening to Swain and Fred White talk about it. They sure think it's a big deal so I'm pretty sure it's a big deal to current players.

And like I've said a couple of times, let the coaches and players decide, if they think there is something to be decided.. I'm not saying that he shouldn't suffer some form of punishment. I'm just saying his scholarship shouldn't be pulled and him cut loose..

Because I live on Reality Avenue? We’ve ALL said something or MANY MANY somethings that we wouldn’t want out on social media. And more recently than when we were 17. I don’t give a crap what state’s on his birth certificate. And I don’t overlook the fun fact that he is a KID. If this is the worst he ever does, he ain’t done ****. :hi:

VN Store

Back