'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Trust me when I say this, the coaches won't have to do anything as far as this Tanner signing thing.

Current players will take care of everything. He may want to check his locker everyday, and grow eyes in the back of his head. 😂

Reactions: 1 person
Trust me when I say this, the coaches won't have to do anything as far as this Tanner signing thing.

Current players will take care of everything. He may want to check his locker everyday, and grow eyes in the back of his head. 😂

Careful now. You're gonna get accused of promoting thuggery :)

He may not want to come just thinking about how it's going to be like when he gets here. Having to answer to coaches (which I am sure he already has) and to players.

Go on....

Can't cause I think he lurks here sometimes and he would give me Sh*t if I said anything.

Moral of the story is, kids make stupid mistakes and if this kid wants to be apart of Volnation he's gonna have to earn back everything that little "Singing" took away.

He will have to earn back his respect from the players. From the fans, it's gonna take a lot longer but hopefully we forgive with time.

Maybe not "crazy" about, but certainly most have had valid opinions about his actions and consequences.

You are forgetting Tanner is being given a full ride plus all the benefits that come with football (clothes, medical, food, etc) and to not just be a little unappreciative, but to use that kind of language when bad mouth that school.

Lol ok but to put things in perspective the NFL league minimum is right at $500,000-750,000 for years 1-4...

I’m not saying he has the right to speak disparingly of the university but it was just a parody song with friends not directed to anyone in particular and not meant for public viewing... if it was I can see the uproar but it was an unfortunate use of social media gone wrong.

He’ll be providing a 4 years at a very good rate in comparison to professional sports.

Lol ok but to put things in perspective the NFL league minimum is right at $500,000-750,000 for years 1-4...

I’m not saying he has the right to speak disparingly of the university but it was just a parody song with friends not directed to anyone in particular and not meant for public viewing... if it was I can see the uproar but it was an unfortunate use of social media gone wrong.

He’ll be providing a 4 years at a very good rate in comparison to professional sports.

What in the world are you talking about 😳

What in the world are you talking about 😳

May be wrong but I think he's saying that if you look at college football player as a job, the work he will put in and money made from his work is worth more than the scholarship he gets in return.

May be wrong but I think he's saying that if you look at college football player as a job, the work he will put in and money made from his work is worth more than the scholarship he gets in return.

So how does that math work out if he never sees the field?

He really went off on odd tangent there

Lol,a parody song!!! Wow

The NFL pay rate has no place in this discussion. This is about if you should talk like that about the school that is paying you and is your home state too. Not to mention his teammates. Does not matter if was supposed to be private, why do that to begin with especially in such a profane way.

It's not.. apparently he has not seen what UT'S tuition is not to mention all other cost factors.

Besides should he get drafted by an NFL team, then before joining team get caught saying same thing about that team how you think that goes? Plus shows lack of respect to that team.

So how does that math work out if he never sees the field?

Not really relevant imo. He still contributes to the overall product. A lot of players don't see the field. They still help make the school a ton of money. Should we go to 26 scholarships instead of 85? Yes I realize that is a stretch so no need to jump on that. If you are saying this guy should be punished because you don't think he's good enough to play it undercuts the point of him doing something wrong. What if he was a star player? I am not saying that's yer point, just that it keeps getting brought up.

Not really relevant imo. He still contributes to the overall product. A lot of players don't see the field. They still help make the school a ton of money. Should we go to 26 scholarships instead of 85? Yes I realize that is a stretch so no need to jump on that. If you are saying this guy should be punished because you don't think he's good enough to play it undercuts the point of him doing something wrong. What if he was a star player? I am not saying that's yer point, just that it keeps getting brought up.

Like I said even if want to use that analogy, how would it go if a player was drafted by NFL team, and before joining team, got caught saying what he said about that team?

VN Store

Back