'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

What in the ever living hell is going on in here. I leave for a couple of weeks and this is the kind of sh** show I come back to!

I wasn't more than a couple of months ago I stood in the middle of a room full of donors, and our former AD, and said Fu** Tennessee and every one of you stupid fu**ers who can't understand what a fu**fest the AD has turned into.

I've loved Tennessee and Tennessee Football as long as I can remember and I said Fu** Tennessee.

Hell, I probably say it at least once a week, in front of friends and family...and other donors...with a crowd of 102,455 sitting in the stands, during football season. At least for the last several years.

You got a problem with it? :finger3:

Context.

You were coming from a place of anger, much like JJ. I've said the same before when angry with the program.

What Tanner did was different.

Reactions: 4 people
What in the ever living hell is going on in here. I leave for a couple of weeks and this is the kind of sh** show I come back to!

I wasn't more than a couple of months ago I stood in the middle of a room full of donors, and our former AD, and said Fu** Tennessee and every one of you stupid fu**ers who can't understand what a fu**fest the AD has turned into.

I've loved Tennessee and Tennessee Football as long as I can remember and I said Fu** Tennessee.

Hell, I probably say it at least once a week, in front of friends and family...and other donors...with a crowd of 102,455 sitting in the stands, during football season. At least for the last several years.

someone is up late.

Reactions: 1 person
To me it was lyrics to a song he was singing along with. Those kids have probably been friends a while and will probably continue to be friends, except when they play each other. I doubt he meant it as anything other than singing with his buddies. If you feel he should apologize that's fine. I don't think he does unless his teammates want one. I am mostly just debating with the kick him out part. I believe that is a little severe.

Lyrics to a "song" they made up? Oh, and do you just "sing" anything? I mean you could not pay me to say what Alabama says that has a detergent name in it!!!

Context.

You were coming from a place of anger, much like JJ. I've said the same before when angry with the program.

What Tanner did was different.

Yes. He sang it. In more of a joking matter. So obviously worse? Question mark.

someone is up late.

Kiss my ass.

How's it going man? Hope all is well.

Took some time off from VN. Took my family on a nice vacation over the holidays...got home and promptly sent the wife and kids to her mother's house for the weekend. Soloing it until Monday evening.

Lyrics to a "song" they made up? Oh, and do you just "sing" anything? I mean you could not pay me to say what Alabama says that has a detergent name in it!!!

They did not make up those lyrics. Song may be older than them. Pruitt probably sang it before they were born. And sure. I'll sing anything. You probably wouldn't like my voice though.

Was riding around with Cade Mays, singing about "F Tennessee" on video. Video got posted online.

So did he do it before or after he signed with Tennessee?? Context is everything here. If it was before, who cares? He obviously had a change of heart. If it was after, hmmmm.

But then, you're a Marine, that's just how you talk.

Reactions: 1 person
So did he do it before or after he signed with Tennessee?? Context is everything here. If it was before, who cares? He obviously had a change of heart. If it was after, hmmmm.

Don't know about time stamp. Been committed for a while.

But he apparently grew up a VOLS fan and "bleeds orange", so there's that...

They did not make up those lyrics. Song may be older than them. Pruitt probably sang it before they were born. And sure. I'll sing anything. You probably wouldn't like my voice though.

Well, if you would sing anything, I don't know what to say to you. :glare:

VN Store

Back