2 LA Officers Ambushed

Please show your work. Just because you see a post or meme that has BLM scrawled across it does not make it a BLM sanctioned message.
It’s sanctioned by the trash that wrote it. That shows me all I need about all of blm. Just a bunch of thugs, punks and worthless human beings that only to to intimidate people. If Martin Luther King was alive today he’d be disgusted with the way the black community is acting.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Lmao.

Oooh scary.

Way to cut a bunch of crap together.

Not one leader of any movement not any Dem party leaders have endorsed violence.

Womp womp womp try again
Dem cities refusing to crack down is an endorsement. Supporting efforts to raise bail money. Denying the riots were happening. All things in the record.

Funny how quickly things got peaceful in Kenosha. Trump and Biden announce they are coming. Within days there were over 170 arrest and the burning and looting stopped.

Yeah, Lebron is wrong. If the cops were hunting down black people in the streets they'd be killing hundreds if not thousands a year instead of 10-20.
Uh...you've seen the bullets fired to target hit ratio reports about LEOs in the field???

Reactions: AM64
I really hope that LJ joins in the reward for the guy that shot the deputies. If he did that and Trump then offered some sort of sincere statement about even something non controversial, like more police training or what have you, that might help cool things down.

I really hope that LJ joins in the reward for the guy that shot the deputies. If he did that and Trump then offered some sort of sincere statement about even something non controversial, like more police training or what have you, that might help cool things down.

Do you honestly think these BLM idiots are going to "calm down" because of anything Trump says??

Can't have more training with less funding. Also good luck getting a large amount of decent humans to apply for the open positions. America will feel the sting from the war on police. Turned an honest, difficult job into a hellish nightmare not worth any sane person's time or health.

He actually is.

It is what happens when an uneducated man gets such a prominent speaking role.
Lebron is uneducated? I doubt that a person that has done a lot of good is quite educated. However, I do agree.....Rush, Sean, Candace should never be given prominent speaking roles.

I really hope that LJ joins in the reward for the guy that shot the deputies.
That would mean acknowledging that all police aren’t bad, they shouldn’t be attacked, and would contradict the entire narrative being spun by leftist cop hating BLM.

I’d be surprised if any of their outspoken supporters do that.

Lebron is uneducated? I doubt that a person that has done a lot of good is quite educated. However, I do agree.....Rush, Sean, Candace should never be given prominent speaking roles.

While I think its BS to bring education into this discussion, at best LeBron only has a HS diploma.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

You disagree? What are his credentials? What subject matter does he possess expertise in?

He looked quite foolish when the China/Morey incident happened. So what matters is he educated on?

While I think its BS to bring education into this discussion, at best LeBron only has a HS diploma.

Not BS. A person can be educated and not possess formal degrees. He has shown to possess no education or formal degrees.

To be fair I dont know anyone killed by the cops.

I know several who have been on the receiving end of some uniformed administered justice before.

But never killed or seriously harmed.

I do know someone killed by cops, and he was white. Retired Navy officer in his own home, shot through a window at night, and never knew the cops were outside responding to a false 911 call. That said, I believe most people "harshly" treated by cops probably initiated it - there's a time to argue and a time to stay in control - intelligence and (lack of) attitude play a key part in figuring when you don't control the situation - it's really not that difficult..

Can't have more training with less funding. Also good luck getting a large amount of decent humans to apply for the open positions. America will feel the sting from the war on police. Turned an honest, difficult job into a hellish nightmare not worth any sane person's time or health.
To be quite frank, the money that police are given is not used for training or salaries or recruiting, it is used to buy more weapons and vehicles. Police are tasked with being social workers, child advocates, mental health experts, among other things. Our tax money can be better used to have other professionals that are equipped to handle certain situations. Buying more guns can't help someone with mental health issues.

So you don't think that someone that has done a lot of good is educated?

Reactions: AM64

I agree. Funding for the police ought to be increased, not decreased. Pay them better, get better people, train more, etc.

VN Store

Back