2 LA Officers Ambushed

Had anyone here posted they want the officers dead? If not then my posts are 100% correct (unless Justin is a mind reader)

Alot of people never post their actual thoughts and feelings on here.

Honest question......

You think I have suddenly changed from the guy you used to ban left and right years ago and twice on Sunday for giggles or I have just learned what triggers you and not to post it?

I do believe there are 1 or 2 on here who are pro riots and pro defunding and shooting of police.

It's an assumption. But it's the same thing you are going by also. I hope my assumption is wrong though.

Alot of people never post their actual thoughts and feelings on here.

Honest question......

You think I have suddenly changed from the guy you used to ban left and right years ago and twice on Sunday for giggles or I have just learned what triggers you and not to post it?

I do believe there are 1 or 2 on here who are pro riots and pro defunding and shooting of police.

It's an assumption. But it's the same thing you are going by also. I hope my assumption is wrong though.
Of course a few of them are sad the cops lived, they support BLM and antifa.

Go for it but my assessment is correct. You constantly make up absolutely ridiculous scenarios and post outright lies. You're the perfect caricature of a Trump supporter
And you better not delete anymore of my posts that call someone what they are you liberal hypocrite. You are a typical O’Biden antifa supporter

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
And you better not delete anymore of my posts that call someone what they are you liberal hypocrite. You are a typical O’Biden antifa supporter
No one can be this clownish. You have to be doing this on purpose. It's absolutely perfect!

giphy.gif

Every time Pelosi post, everyone hit the Report button. Keep her busy for awhile.

You know Trump is currently the President while all this is happening, right?

Wait, I forgot that I'm talking to the guy who just suggested making the US a one-party country by kicking out elected officials based on their affiliation.
Obama was president during the Ferguson riots. Was all that his fault?

as well as all those Confederate statues -- they evil and caused all this stuff
Many were poorly built during the civil rights era in an effort to intimidate. Those were nothing about a justifiable heritage

Many were poorly built during the civil rights era in an effort to intimidate. Those were nothing about a justifiable heritage
I wasn't aware that you were alive then and interviewed the people who put them up.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back