2013 Vols Depth Chart (Preseason)

I guess Moore and Maggitt need more time to rehab.

Lane is in the Doghouse but Hill looked real good this spring too.

Don't be surprised if Jordan Williams isn't a starter before long.

Reactions: 1 person
From a thread a few weeks ago... My roster i posted

QB Peterman
RB Neal/ Hill
TE Downs/ Quinn
WR Bowles / North
WR Howard / Carter
WR Croom / Harris

OL is obvious

DL is obvious

LB Sapp
LB Johnson
LB Maggitt

CB Coleman/ Thomas
CB Riyahd Jones/ Toney
SS Randolph
FS Moore

How do you not have Lane as number 2 back? He is probably 1st, but he is at least 2. Decided not to read the rest

What were you saying about Hill?

I hope LaTroy Lewis and Corey Vereen get some playing time. I thought they both looked like they might two of our strongest pass rushers in the spring game.

FOOTBALLS ALMOST HEREEEEE

I was wondering about this too after hearing how Vereen was a beast in the spring game. Surprised he didn't make the 2 deep somewhere.

Blanc is a surprise. So is hood over couch, IMO. I think Maggitt gets e start over brewer but we will see brewer play. Idk about Lane. I think Hill could take his spot and is a strong back

I said it in the recruiting forum but it gave me a chuckle that there are listed 12 defensive starters. Before everyone jumps down my throat I know that is how they do it sometimes with co-starters etc but just imagine the response if dooley had put out 12 starters with our issues with getting 11 guys on the field.

12 = 1 short imo

I think maybe some of this 2-deep listing is designed to send a message to some more talented guys that they better get their butts in gear and not assume anything.

If anyone questioned why we are recruiting so many DBs and WRs, it out to be evident now. 2015 should be the real evaluation of Jones and this staff. Going to be a tough couple of years.

We better get Sutton and Foreman in the game against APSU and WKU. They need the snaps and to get the butterflies out early. I'd put them in at Oregon too if it gets out of hand.

We are small on the D and in the fourth down our throats unless our big OL can keep the ball away from other team and we do the running down the throats, got a feeling going to be fun year, go BIG ORANGE AND GIVE THEM ALL H#LL.

Hey Guys,

I noticed a few names missing. Any info on the following:?

- Posey
- Pair
- Meredith
- Thomas

Thanks!

We are small on the D and in the fourth down our throats unless our big OL can keep the ball away from other team and we do the running down the throats, got a feeling going to be fun year, go BIG ORANGE AND GIVE THEM ALL H#LL.

Yeah, McCullers is a bit undersized this year. lol

VN Store

Back