2013 Vols Depth Chart (Preseason)

Blanc is a surprise. So is hood over couch, IMO. I think Maggitt gets e start over brewer but we will see brewer play. Idk about Lane. I think Hill could take his spot and is a strong back

Always a chance CBJ is using this roster to challenge some players to step it up.

Reactions: 1 person
We are small on the D and in the fourth down our throats unless our big OL can keep the ball away from other team and we do the running down the throats, got a feeling going to be fun year, go BIG ORANGE AND GIVE THEM ALL H#LL.

We're not in a 3-4

Big Dan -350lbs
Couch-290+
Carr & Obrien 285-290lbs
Hood 280ish
Walls 275 ish
Williams and Miller 260lb DEs

It's not too bad. I'll take a little less bad body weight if it means more agility and better explosive strength.

Sorry, I just don't see things materializing with Lane. I think he's a solid player, but nowhere near what a certain few continue to ATTEMPT to make him out to be. This makes two staffs that have been hesitant to give him the nod. Decent player with questionable work ethic and CLEARLY...CLEARLY padded his stats against the weaker competition last year. Wouldn't bother me to see Hill get the nod as number two... But that's just me.

Sorry, I just don't see things materializing with Lane. I think he's a solid player, but nowhere near what a certain few continue to ATTEMPT to make him out to be. This makes two staffs that have been hesitant to give him the nod. Decent player with questionable work ethic and CLEARLY...CLEARLY padded his stats against the weaker competition last year. Wouldn't bother me to see Hill get the nod as number two... But that's just me.

I agree 100%

i wouldnt be surprised to see peterman or a true freshman starting this season...might as well let them get the kinks out now and i just dont think there is really a point in playing worley as a junior just to lose his starting job next season when we arent going to be competing for a championship this season. might as well let the players get experience and develop

Why not just play the best players who give us the best chance to win? Isn't that what it's all about? Lets play for now, not play for the future. Players come and go, you gotta make the most with what you have. I've never got the point of "throw him in, lets get the kinks out", screw that. I wanna win as many games as possible every year.

Reactions: 1 person
I can't wait to see Brewer at linebacker. I think he is going to be hard to keep off the field.

I like his skillset at LB as well. Obviously LB depth was a concern entering spring. Sapp and Brewer are gonna help quite a bit at LB with depth. I really hope Christian Harris can get rolling. Because if something were to happen to A.J. We will be completely ******.

I like his skillset at LB as well. Obviously LB depth was a concern entering spring. Sapp and Brewer are gonna help quite a bit at LB with depth. I really hope Christian Harris can get rolling. Because if something were to happen to A.J. We will be completely ******.
By that, do you mean ******?

We're not in a 3-4

Big Dan -350lbs
Couch-290+
Carr & Obrien 285-290lbs
Hood 280ish
Walls 275 ish
Williams and Miller 260lb DEs

It's not too bad. I'll take a little less bad body weight if it means more agility and better explosive strength.

Yes, and there is also Saulsberry, Clark and Carson to at least back up in the middle, if not challenge for higher on depth chart.

We better get Sutton and Foreman in the game against APSU and WKU. They need the snaps and to get the butterflies out early. I'd put them in at Oregon too if it gets out of hand.

It won't get the butterflies out. Foreman's high school prob has more fans in the stands then we will against apsu. Lol

Tyler bray knows a thing or two about padding stats

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back