2016 Election Thread Part Deux

Bill Clinton should have resigned over the Monica Lewinsky scandal—at least, that’s a view Tim Kaine once held.
Kaine’s remark—reported 14 years ago in the Richmond Times-Dispatch in the aftermath of a state-level sex scandal—hasn’t drawn any attention thus far in the 2016 presidential cycle. But it suggests Hillary Clinton’s running mate at one point harbored reservations about the integrity of the man poised to become the country’s first first gentleman.

Here’s what the paper wrote, in a story published June 8, 2002:
“If the allegations are true, he should definitely resign,” Kaine said, adding he held the same view about President Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky sex scandal.

Where is the media?

Lol so now Trump doesn't care about the national debt and actually believes we should take on more debt.

You're all voting for a white Obama and don't even know it. He's the most liberal "republican", I've ever seen.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol so now Trump doesn't care about the national debt and actually believes we should take on more debt.

You're all voting for a white Obama and don't even know it. He's the most liberal "republican", I've ever seen.

Richard Nixon thinks this guy's a phony conservative.

Richard Nixon thinks this guy's a phony conservative.

I can't find any stance of his that's conservative.

He doesn't want to balance the budget and doesn't care about debt.

He went back on his tax plan, says he would support a minimum wage increase and tax increases. Let's not forget that his tariffs are also taxes on American tax payers.

I can't find any stance of his that's conservative.

He doesn't want to balance the budget and doesn't care about debt.

He went back on his tax plan, says he would support a minimum wage increase and tax increases. Let's not forget that his tariffs are also taxes on American tax payers.

He's not a conservative and never has been. He slapped an R next to his name when it was politically convenient. This is the first campaign that either Clinton has run in over two decades to which Trump hasn't donated. This is such a sham.

If one believes that keeping Hillary out of office justifies voting for Trump, then fine. But one should stop lying to oneself about who this guy is.

Reactions: 8 people
He's not a conservative and never has been. He slapped an R next to his name when it was politically convenient. This is the first campaign that either Clinton has run in over two decades to which Trump hasn't donated. This is such a sham.

If one believes that keeping Hillary out of office justifies voting for Trump, then fine. But one should stop lying to oneself about who this guy is.

We don't line up philosophically, but I respect your lack of stupidity

VN Store

Back