2016 Election Thread Part Deux

Lol so now Trump doesn't care about the national debt and actually believes we should take on more debt.

You're all voting for a white Obama and don't even know it. He's the most liberal "republican", I've ever seen.

Does that include Bush Romney and McCain?

Wrath of Khan 2: The Golden Shower

The family of Khizr Khan, the anti-Trump Muslim Sharia scholar who waved a pocket Constitution in the nation's face at the DNC, was found using cheating site Ashley Madison, as well as found apparently using the building for Khan’s deceased son’s foundation as a private fetish sex club.

Khan got a lot of attention for bringing up his son, Humayun Khan, who died in the Iraq War, in his attack on Trump.

A quick public records search of Khizr Khan reveals he used the e-mail address “kinkylick@hotmail.com.”

BREAKING: Khizr Khan Family AKA "Kinky Lick" On Ashley Madison, Using Dead Son's Foundation Building As Fetish Sex Club? - GotNews

A search of related public records finds it associated with Shaharyar and Omer Khan too — Khizr Khan’s two living sons.

If you check the “kinkylick@hotmail.com” e-mail against a database of leaked data from cheating site Ashley Madison you will find the e-mail there too, registered with Omer Khan’s birth date.

That might make Omer Khan “Kinky Lick,” but public records show all three Khan men are associated with the e-mail.

Guess what happens when you Google search “kinky lick?”

Khizr Khan’s former home address is (or was) hosting what looks like a private fetish sex club called “Kinky Lick’s Wet Room.”

Reactions: 2 people
The most pathetic thing about all this is that Khan really was the most respectable, moderate Muslim they could find to attack Trump. A Sharia Law pushing piss fetishist.

Reactions: 6 people
The most pathetic thing about all this is that Khan really was the most respectable, moderate Muslim they could find to attack Trump. A Sharia Law pushing piss fetishist.

The Dems couldn't give a rat's a**. Khan was a plant intended to bait Trump into saying something stupid, and it worked.

Does that include Bush Romney and McCain?

Absolutely. They at least held some conservative values.

My favorite argument for trump is "but but, the Supreme Court!"

He said a few weeks back "the constitution doesn't always matter". Yet people believe he'll select conservative justices?

Reactions: 3 people
The Dems couldn't give a rat's a**. Khan was a plant intended to bait Trump into saying something stupid, and it worked.

You have to bait him?

And it was priceless when he said he had no right to tell me I've not read the constitution. I've never heard so much irony

Reactions: 3 people
Wrath of Khan 2: The Golden Shower

The family of Khizr Khan, the anti-Trump Muslim Sharia scholar who waved a pocket Constitution in the nation's face at the DNC, was found using cheating site Ashley Madison, as well as found apparently using the building for Khan’s deceased son’s foundation as a private fetish sex club.

Khan got a lot of attention for bringing up his son, Humayun Khan, who died in the Iraq War, in his attack on Trump.

A quick public records search of Khizr Khan reveals he used the e-mail address “kinkylick@hotmail.com.”

BREAKING: Khizr Khan Family AKA "Kinky Lick" On Ashley Madison, Using Dead Son's Foundation Building As Fetish Sex Club? - GotNews

A search of related public records finds it associated with Shaharyar and Omer Khan too — Khizr Khan’s two living sons.

If you check the “kinkylick@hotmail.com” e-mail against a database of leaked data from cheating site Ashley Madison you will find the e-mail there too, registered with Omer Khan’s birth date.

That might make Omer Khan “Kinky Lick,” but public records show all three Khan men are associated with the e-mail.

Guess what happens when you Google search “kinky lick?”

Khizr Khan’s former home address is (or was) hosting what looks like a private fetish sex club called “Kinky Lick’s Wet Room.”

haha,,gotnews,,one of those industrial spew machines that "reportedly" enlists bloggers and what-not's to tell the truth. People question the news and lack of credibility, yet you have the gall to post a click-bait bull**** right-wing "we report the news as we see it" muck machine. gotnews and others, breitbart, actually make fox the truthful one - and that's hard to do.

Reactions: 5 people
You have to bait him?

And it was priceless when he said he had no right to tell me I've not read the constitution. I've never heard so much irony

You don't have to bait him into saying something dumb, but the Khan situation was just perfectly crafted for maximum effect. And he navigated it about as skillfully as an elephant does the steeplechase.

Reactions: 6 people
haha,,gotnews,,one of those industrial spew machines that "reportedly" enlists bloggers and what-not's to tell the truth. People question the news and lack of credibility, yet you have the gall to post a click-bait bull**** right-wing "we report the news as we see it" muck machine. gotnews and others, breitbart, actually make fox the truthful one - and that's hard to do.

please provide the news sites you would recommend instead of Fox or Breitbart

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back