2016 Election Thread Part Deux

Tennessee is a nice little example of this. Williamson County (just south of Nashville) is the wealthiest and most-educated county in the state. The county leans heavily Republican to the point that very few Democrats even run for local office. During the GOP primary, Williamson was the only county in TN that Trump didn't win.

Virginia is the best example of this. Virginia is pretty much the only state that is a composition of the entire country. Trump won 40% of high school grads, 41% of those who did not finish college but Rubio won 37% of College grads and 38% of Postgraduate study voters. Rubio won 38% of White college graduates while Trump won 47% White non-college graduates. Trump is down 11 points in Virginia.

She can't stand.

She's always sitting. I guess we will see at the debates, no?

We've already seen it in debates. If Trump and his supporters didn't send so much time peddling bs conspiracy theories he might not be getting his ass kicked like he is.

Attachments

• 1013debate06.jpg
    1013debate06.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1
Actually this is the first election since 1984 that the Republican Presidential candidate winning the majority of educated white voter demographic. Clinton has an 8 point lead among white voters with a college degree.

Proves that college educated people are just getting dumber.

Reactions: 5 people
We've already seen it in debates. If Trump and his supporters didn't send so much time peddling bs conspiracy theories he might not be getting his ass kicked like he is.

Who is spreading conspiracy?

You found a pic. Wooohoooo

I've got 3 of her sitting. At 3 different events.

Some are saying Parkinson's disease. Meds can keep it controlled, as we have seen with MJ Fox.

Hitler used meth injections to combat his....

Reactions: 1 person

Some are saying Parkinson's disease. Meds can keep it controlled, as we have seen with MJ Fox.

She had a blood clot in 2012 from form a concussion she got after fainting due to dehydration. If she had Parkinson's we would have seen signs of that in 2008.

Hitler got to use pure pharmaceutical grade amphetamines, cocaine and opiates. Seems like a good reason to become a tyrant.

Has the long-awaited pivot finally arrived?

Trump sounds completely different tonight, even admitting his own fault in regard to certain things he has said. He's visiting Baton Rouge with Pence while Obama vacations in Martha's Vineyard. Obama was proven today to have lied about the hostage payment, which is another avenue of attack.

I think Conway might be the best thing to happen to Trump yet. If she can help keep him on message and not spouting random nonsense this could be one hell of a turnaround.

Reactions: 3 people
Has the long-awaited pivot finally arrived?

Trump sounds completely different tonight, even admitting his own fault in regard to certain things he has said. He's visiting Baton Rouge with Pence while Obama vacations in Martha's Vineyard. Obama was proven today to have lied about the hostage payment, which is another avenue of attack.

I think Conway might be the best thing to happen to Trump yet. If she can help keep him on message and not spouting random nonsense this could be one hell of a turnaround.

The pivot won't last long when this is tonight's breaking news.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
Trump: In my administration, no one will be above the law!

If African-Americans will give me a chance and vote for me, the result for them will be Amazing.

The pivot won't last long when this is tonight's breaking news.

I appreciate your dedication to the cause but fact is 90% of people won't GAF even if true. Hell Hillary arraigned uranium sales for personal gain and by her nomination you can see how many people give a ****.

VN Store

Back