2020 Presidential Race

The UVA Center for Politics snapshot of the race is a little dated, but still the most accurate projection for the current moment IMHO.

View attachment 280869

The biggest standout positives for Biden: Michigan, North Carolina, and Arizona.

The biggest standout positives for Trump: Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Iowa. All states won by Obama which will be difficult for Biden to take back.

That's why the electoral college will be so close. Since it would be the worst thing possible for the country at this point, I fully expect a 269-269 tie.

It's official that most of the states in the union hate democrat policies.

I agree that she isn’t the best choice but to hold her to a different standard than the guy we have in office now comes off as partisan crap.

There was a civil rights attorney on FoxNews blasting Abrams as unqualified or more worried about being on The View. Said the Atlanta mayor has more qualifications if we are comparing.

If the Dem's are going to go with the narrative that the economy getting blasted by the virus is on him, then will that mean that he is responsible for the "good news" on the global warming front.....

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
If the Dem's are going to go with the narrative that the economy getting blasted by the virus is on him, then will that mean that he is responsible for the "good news" on the global warming front.....

I didn’t realize he was a global leader.

Judge allows fraud suit against Trump, family and company to proceed

"The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."

"Weighing the two 'most critical' factors -- likelihood of success on the merits and irreparable harm -- against each other, any prejudice that Defendants and ACN may suffer from proceeding with the litigation during the pendency of the appeal does not outweigh the strong likelihood that Defendants and ACN will not succeed on appeal," US District Court Judge Lorna Schofield wrote in her opinion."

# # #

Just another forthcoming fraud conviction for the Trumps... ohh, pardon me, I mean, "a settlement has been reached between the parties, the terms of which are unavailable."

Commit fraud. Get caught. Pay off those you rape. Rinse. Repeat.

Our President. What a guy.

giphy (25).gif

Judge allows fraud suit against Trump, family and company to proceed

"The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."

"Weighing the two 'most critical' factors -- likelihood of success on the merits and irreparable harm -- against each other, any prejudice that Defendants and ACN may suffer from proceeding with the litigation during the pendency of the appeal does not outweigh the strong likelihood that Defendants and ACN will not succeed on appeal," US District Court Judge Lorna Schofield wrote in her opinion."

# # #

Just another forthcoming fraud conviction for the Trumps... ohh, pardon me, I mean, "a settlement has been reached between the parties, the terms of which are unavailable."

Commit fraud. Get caught. Pay off those you rape. Rinse. Repeat.

Our President. What a guy.

View attachment 280936
I agree. Guess, I'll just switch over to the purity of the Clinton and Ted Kennedy party where they treat women like you are supposed to.

Reactions: tennvols77
The_Boxes_Small20200518105357.jpg

VN Store

Back