2020 Presidential Race

I'm guessing our locals won't be unsheathing their pitchforks over Quid Pro Joe. Silence....btw where's Hunter> Rehab? Catching a quickie with his dead brothers wife? Bouncing the lil bastard on his knee?

HOLY ****. Is this legit???

If so, this will sink Biden. This is a real quid pro quo...

Reactions: BreatheUT
Judge allows fraud suit against Trump, family and company to proceed

"The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."

"Weighing the two 'most critical' factors -- likelihood of success on the merits and irreparable harm -- against each other, any prejudice that Defendants and ACN may suffer from proceeding with the litigation during the pendency of the appeal does not outweigh the strong likelihood that Defendants and ACN will not succeed on appeal," US District Court Judge Lorna Schofield wrote in her opinion."

# # #

Just another forthcoming fraud conviction for the Trumps... ohh, pardon me, I mean, "a settlement has been reached between the parties, the terms of which are unavailable."

Commit fraud. Get caught. Pay off those you rape. Rinse. Repeat.

Our President. What a guy.

View attachment 280936

Jared Kushner is literally a slumlord. Goes to show what kind of people Trump surrounds himself with.

Reactions: tvolsfan
HOLY ****. Is this legit???

If so, this will sink Biden. This is a real quid pro quo...

Released today but you won't hear Luther, Septic, Bowlsmoker, or Purple Panties running in here to defend it. Ignore is the word of the day. Come back tomorrow and attack Trump for taking HCQ, grab some talking points from Morning Joe (dead intern in his office) and praise China for how well they handled the Wuhan Red Death.

I honestly don’t know if you guys think this is new information or not. I don’t think anybody ever denied that Biden demanded the prosecutor get fired.

The whole scandal Trump was trying to fabricate was that it was about protecting Hunter. This recording doesn’t change any of that. Were you guys even paying attention?

As if baby butchering isn't bad enough... Donating tax payer $$$ to the DNC was close, now they're scamming the struggling Americans out of $80M. Yet somehow, some here will stand proud, defend, and vote for them. Can you imagine fist bumping that loser in the mirror every morning?

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I’m not sure if it’s real, but if it is, it doesn’t even change anything. Biden admitted to this publicly and proudly.
I can't keep track anymore. For a party and their nominee to be so dumb and dementia ridden, they sure do seem to have their irons in many fires. Even among Trump's personally appointed government officials.

Reactions: tvolsfan
images

Gotta be related to Stacey.

Yeah god forbid a woman take pride in the way she looks. Better to just call her a heifer and demean her. Kind of odd that it seems to be black women in positions of power that really bring out the deplorable comments.
This post of yours didn't age well. Race doesn't have a thing to do with fat shaming, ask Pelosi.

LOL yeap and he's the most qualified dem available. Shows you what a schiff show their party is
Post full, actual quotes of him misspeaking. There is plenty of it. He does have a long documented speech impediment. The crap posted earlier is just that. Crap. Can't say I'm shocked that Marc over at Trump War Room would knowingly post something to make a political point.

Post full, actual quotes of him misspeaking. There is plenty of it. He does have a long documented speech impediment. The crap posted earlier is just that. Crap. Can't say I'm shocked that Marc over at Trump War Room would knowingly post something to make a political point.
He doesn't know his own name, he doesn't know what office he's running for, I could go on and on so I have no doubt he can't remember the name of the virus which is odd because he is the leader of the party that's been hoping it crushes the economy and kills over 240K people

VN Store

Back