2020 Presidential Race

It just speaks to the fact that it didn't matter who was in charge, it was gonna happen anyway. Pretending one side is better than the other is pointless and untrue. They both suck, and they both use the same tactics to garner power. It's only "unfair" when it's the other side doing it.
You and I are in 100% agreement.

Reactions: Delmar
I’d say the clear takeaway is since the Repubs maintain control they’re clearly better at it than the Dems. So add gerrymandering to the long list of failures on the Democratic Party I guess 🤷‍♂️

Sure. We have people crying about how the left engages in voter fraud, yet it’s been shown that the right actively engages in voter suppression and manipulation over and over again. You can’t cry foul when you do it too. I mean, you can. Just nobody will take you seriously.

Sure. We have people crying about how the left engages in voter fraud, yet it’s been shown that the right actively engages in voter suppression and manipulation over and over again. You can’t cry foul when you do it too. I mean, you can. Just nobody will take you seriously.
Where did I do so?

And you once again play the self righteous card Virtue Warrior. I guess today’s signaling topic is voter fraud! 😂

stg052420dAPR20200523084507.jpg

The UVA Center for Politics snapshot of the race is a little dated, but still the most accurate projection for the current moment IMHO.

View attachment 280869

The biggest standout positives for Biden: Michigan, North Carolina, and Arizona.

The biggest standout positives for Trump: Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Iowa. All states won by Obama which will be difficult for Biden to take back.

That's why the electoral college will be so close. Since it would be the worst thing possible for the country at this point, I fully expect a 269-269 tie.

That would be par for the way 2020 is going.

Michael Moore: ‘Biden Does Not Generate Necessary Enthusiasm’ To Beat Trump

Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore has not been reticent to say when he disapproves of a Democratic presidential candidate. He had issues with Hillary Clinton in 2016, and now he’s having issues with prospective nominee Joe Biden.

Speaking with Vanity Fair, Moore worried that Biden will not generate enough voter enthusiasm for the November election while suggesting that Democrats may not even keep him on the ballot when the convention kicks off.

“This has been a crazy year, a crazy election year, a crazy year on so many levels,” said Moore. “Anything you would have predicted back in December or January is out the window. The year we thought we were going to have on any level is out the window. So if it’s all out the window, what else is out the window. Nothing is lined up right this year. Just because he’s got the most delegates and everybody’s conceded, it doesn’t mean he’s going to be the nominee. They’re not even going to have a real convention. Anything can happen.”

“The Democratic establishment ditched Biden back in January, when he was losing everything so badly,” he continued. “What’d they do? They changed the debate rules to let [Michael] Bloomberg in. They were so desperate. They were ready to dump Biden like a hot potato, and they will do it again if they need to.”

“Biden does not generate the necessary enthusiasm that it’s going to take to get people out,” he added. “The Democrats are cynically counting on everyone’s desire to remove Trump.”

“Our base will stay home once more if Biden is the candidate. If they see he’s in cahoots w/ fossil fuel, that he has lied,” Moore wrote. “They will not say, ‘So what — Trump’s a bigger liar!’ They will just give up. Trust me on this.”

Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore has not been reticent to say when he disapproves of a Democratic presidential candidate. He had issues with Hillary Clinton in 2016, and now he’s having issues with prospective nominee Joe Biden.

Speaking with Vanity Fair, Moore worried that Biden will not generate enough voter enthusiasm for the November election while suggesting that Democrats may not even keep him on the ballot when the convention kicks off.

“This has been a crazy year, a crazy election year, a crazy year on so many levels,” said Moore. “Anything you would have predicted back in December or January is out the window. The year we thought we were going to have on any level is out the window. So if it’s all out the window, what else is out the window. Nothing is lined up right this year. Just because he’s got the most delegates and everybody’s conceded, it doesn’t mean he’s going to be the nominee. They’re not even going to have a real convention. Anything can happen.”

“The Democratic establishment ditched Biden back in January, when he was losing everything so badly,” he continued. “What’d they do? They changed the debate rules to let [Michael] Bloomberg in. They were so desperate. They were ready to dump Biden like a hot potato, and they will do it again if they need to.”

“Biden does not generate the necessary enthusiasm that it’s going to take to get people out,” he added. “The Democrats are cynically counting on everyone’s desire to remove Trump.”

“Our base will stay home once more if Biden is the candidate. If they see he’s in cahoots w/ fossil fuel, that he has lied,” Moore wrote. “They will not say, ‘So what — Trump’s a bigger liar!’ They will just give up. Trust me on this.”

“Some Democrats have worried about polling that shows Biden facing an enthusiasm gap, but the Fox news survey found that Biden leads 53 percent to 41 among voters who say they're extremely motivated to vote in November.

Sixty-nine percent of Biden's supporters described themselves as extremely motivated, compared to 61 percent of Trump's supporters.

The poll found a massive gender gap, with Biden leading by 20 points among women and Trump leading by 7 points among men.”

“Some Democrats have worried about polling that shows Biden facing an enthusiasm gap, but the Fox news survey found that Biden leads 53 percent to 41 among voters who say they're extremely motivated to vote in November.

Sixty-nine percent of Biden's supporters described themselves as extremely motivated, compared to 61 percent of Trump's supporters.

The poll found a massive gender gap, with Biden leading by 20 points among women and Trump leading by 7 points among men.”
Now, tell us about the 2016 poll.

I'm not motivated by Biden in and of himself, but I am motivated by anything--whether it's Biden or a ham sandwich--that would supplant the orange grifting dotard.

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back