2020 Presidential Race

That is surely a headscratcher. He behaved like a normal GOP governor during the COVID nonsense, but there is speculation in several places that the guy is a RINO. Like I said yesterday, GA has until later this week to certify the election down there. That should tell us a lot about whether Trump and Powell are cooking with grease or just blowing smoke.
Or he’s a Trump supporting Republican Governor who is going to do his job despite what Trump wants him to do. The people of GA have spoken.

Reactions: DJimgo and tvolsfan
Or he’s a Trump supporting Republican Governor who is going to do his job despite what Trump wants him to do. The people of GA have spoken.
“The people of GA have spoken”? Really? Do you say that dramatically in your head as you typed it? The vote has been cast. The results are being tallied. At some point they will be certified. And once all challenges posted have been addressed it will be final. Who here that you are making that dramatic proclamation to are saying otherwise? In fact we’ve started CAPITALIZING our speculation to make it clear that’s what’s happening and yet that’s still not clear enough? SMDH...

Reactions: AM64
I've been here, I've just had you blocked

nah.. been enjoying the great outdoors.. cold is driving me back inside. So, had to check in here, to see whose butt is hurt and what not.
Whole lotta redass and angst in general going around. I think you came back about two weeks too early unless you’re just jones-ing for a freak show.

“The people of GA have spoken”? Really? Do you say that dramatically in your head as you typed it? The vote has been cast. The results are being tallied. At some point they will be certified. And once all challenges posted have been addressed it will be final. Who here that you are making that dramatic proclamation to are saying otherwise? In fact we’ve started CAPITALIZING our speculation to make it clear that’s what’s happening and yet that’s still not clear enough? SMDH...
You can SYDH all you want. There is zero reason to believe anything besides GA will be certified for Biden. I have no problem with Trump going through the judicial process. It’s part of the election process. That doesn’t mean I have to blindly assume he’s going to pull a rabbit out of his ass.

Reactions: tvolsfan
You can SYDH all you want. There is zero reason to believe anything besides GA will be certified for Biden. I have no problem with Trump going through the judicial process. It’s part of the election process. That doesn’t mean I have to blindly assume he’s going to pull a rabbit out of his ass.
The only difference between this election and the previous elections is the loser of this election is a huge crybaby.

And I'm the childish one, huh?
So, you go off half cocked, get called on it, play the victim, call me childish, and then post passive aggressively like a pouting child?

That's who you want to be here? If so, I'm happy to just leave you to be that.

Have a good evening, sir or ma'am.
You can tell yourself what you want, but you're basically believing in fairy tales at this point.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I'm literally at the point of returning after everything bakes out.
But who would irritate the hell outta BB and make him emo post? Oh who am I kidding there are plenty.

I was out of it from Tuesday till sometime yesterday due to shoulder surgery and now just getting back on posting. But I gotta admit 3 days of no election bliss was nice.

That is surely a headscratcher. He behaved like a normal GOP governor during the COVID nonsense, but there is speculation in several places that the guy is a RINO. Like I said yesterday, GA has until later this week to certify the election down there. That should tell us a lot about whether Trump and Powell are cooking with grease or just blowing smoke.
Spoiler alert.

You people act as if the last four years of BS claims didn't happen. Amazing.

Sure. We’re just speculating on why a couple of people would put this in the line with their reputation unless they had something. Powell to be exact. I guess we’re just not doing it with the flair and drama? Should we step it up Masterpiece Theater style? Hell I find the lack of drama in regular discussion somewhat refreshing. Oh well 🤷‍♂️

I'm not sure how all this is supposed to work.

If Trump's campaign legal team filed lawsuits with evidence from Barr's investigations before the investigations finished, would we still accuse him of using the AG as his personal attorney?

I don't know, but Obama had Holder as his "wingman", so there seems to be precedent saying it's allowable.

Reactions: Orange_Crush

Maybe Kemp is just a dedicated Never Trumper?

Sure. We’re just speculating on why a couple of people would put this in the line with their reputation unless they had something. Powell to be exact. I guess we’re just not doing it with the flair and drama? Should we step it up Masterpiece Theater style? Hell I find the lack of drama in regular discussion somewhat refreshing. Oh well 🤷‍♂️
Many of you don’t know the business of law. He is going to publicly give all out hell that Trump won. It’s why he gets paid. Has zero to do with the credibility of his claim. And if he’s way wrong it won’t hurt him all professionally. Every client wants a lawyer who is going to go full throated assassin publicly. His forcefulness is nothing but bluster. Same for lawyers in the other side. Their version just isn’t as exciting or scandalous. Great lawyers on the other side are just as full throated in their endorsement of a clean election. They too have reputations. You guys gloss over that though.

Maybe Kemp is just a dedicated Never Trumper?
I honestly hadn’t heard anything indicating Kemp was anything other than a basic Republican Governor. He definitely hasn’t been antagonistic of Trump from what I’ve seen. But he has an election process to complete is all and he has a deadline.

I do find it funny on people turning on various people and entities now. Like Fox News. I’ve got FB friends wailing on them and I just laugh. Hell if anything it shows how more centrist they are than the others right now. On Fox mobile you will see stories from both sides of the aisle right now. That’s healthy. And should be applauded in this age.

Many of you don’t know the business of law. He is going to publicly give all out hell that Trump won. It’s why he gets paid. Has zero to do with the credibility of his claim. And if he’s way wrong it won’t hurt him all professionally. Every client wants a lawyer who is going to go full throated assassin publicly. His forcefulness is nothing but bluster. Same for lawyers in the other side. Their version just isn’t as exciting or scandalous. Great lawyers on the other side are just as full throated in their endorsement of a clean election. They too have reputations. You guys gloss over that though.
Who are you talking about?

VN Store

Back