2020 Presidential Race

So you finally accepting Trump as your President?

Well, I hold my own beliefs about his rise to power, but have never claimed fraud. Yet, he is in fact POTUS for another several weeks, after which he will just another mortal man, subject to the laws that govern our nation.

Maybe if he his lucky, Biden won't do the same as he has, and call for the AG to arrest him.

Reactions: RavinDave
Well, I hold my own beliefs about his rise to power, but have never claimed fraud. Yet, he is in fact POTUS for another several weeks, after which he will just another mortal man, subject to the laws that govern our nation.

Maybe if he his lucky, Biden won't do the same as he has, and call for the AG to arrest him.
If Cuomo gets to be AG?

He won’t NEED Biden to tell him.

Reactions: AM64
At first, I was enjoying this complete meltdown after Biden won. Now, it just seems sad. Bad. Bigly sad.

Dude, seriously, how can you just disregard all the people who are coming forward with sworn affidavits alleging fraud. These are people who were actually there. Keep in mind they aren't allowed to video at a lot of these places so their word is all we have. We need a real investigation

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
Dude, seriously, how can you just disregard all the people who are coming forward with sworn affidavits alleging fraud. These are people who were actually there. Keep in mind they aren't allowed to video at a lot of these places so their word is all we have. We need a real investigation
He knows. He doesn’t care. He’s intellectually dishonest

Same way the courts are treating them.

Tell you what, Zep. You're a reasonable dude sometimes. Take a look at this article and give me your thoughts.

Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling | Spectator USA[/QU
lol

"To say out-loud that you find the results of the 2020 presidential election odd is to invite derision. You must be a crank or a conspiracy theorist. Mark me down as a crank, then. I am a pollster and I find this election to be deeply puzzling. I also think that the Trump campaign is still well within its rights to contest the tabulations. "

You really ****ed up the quote there, Skippy.

Am I to assume you have no response other than "lol"?

No discussion at all?
Zep is touchy these days. If you keep pressing he will make some triggered comment like “f$&@ your feelings” and storm off for a few days.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back