2020 Presidential Race

There are a ridiculous number of items in this election that don’t fit historical patterns. The COVID situation could be the enabler to help any mischief or just the reason why everything was so different. But that alone isn’t PROOF. Where I’m at is a bunch of stuff looks questionable as hell, but if you can’t prove anything then there is no case. And that’s the way it has to be, for what’s at stake there must be irrefutable PROOF
Well, and I don't disagree. A professional thief is well-versed in covering his tracks.

The key is that you have to actually investigate to see if there is proof. Blowing off every challenge isn't listening to and certainly not investigating what may or may not be fraud.
I don’t disagree. Right now there are lots of accusations that are just being ignored.

Reactions: AM64
Yep I saw that. That’s called a “design review” Now go back to the SoS statement when they conducted an “audit” and extrapolate that to a source code review. Protip: you can’t. So about that chest thumping dunk you tried to take 😂

View attachment 327109
Ah, so despite the CEO of the company (who apparently doesn’t use the precise terminology) saying that states perform source code reviews, you’re sticking with “the Secretary of State who has no known computer programming experience used ‘audit’ as a term of art rather than the same way that every other person uses it.”

Next time the IRS asks to “audit” my taxes, I’ll send them a TurboTax CD, I bet that’ll go over great.

Apparently, appearing dumber than rocks is preferable to being wrong, for some people.

Right. And Boeing's CEO made virtually the same comment, and we saw where that went.
Why don’t you and @NorthDallas40 get on the same page. Is he lying or is there some obscure interpretation that makes his words mean something completely different than their plain meaning? I’ll wait while you two hash it out.

Right. And Boeing's CEO made virtually the same comment, and we saw where that went.
You understand how software works. Our esteemed pettifogger is just blowing wind.

When the source code is reviewed at the DESIGN REVIEW and checked into the configuration management system then you build the executable. That executable has a CRC as well as embedded ID strings normally now. During an AUDIT you can extract (<- the exact word used in the SoS statement) the executable and compare the CRC and ID string to the configuration management data. That is still not a VALIDATION TEST or source code review.

This is just how you manage software regardless of what industry it’s being applied in.

Also, it assumes all parties are acting in a good faith manner between the source code review and compiled code generation. ( Tim foil hat parting shot 😎)

Ah, so despite the CEO of the company (who apparently doesn’t use the precise terminology) saying that states perform source code reviews, you’re sticking with “the Secretary of State who has no known computer programming experience used ‘audit’ as a term of art rather than the same way that every other person uses it.”

Next time the IRS asks to “audit” my taxes, I’ll send them a TurboTax CD, I bet that’ll go over great.

Apparently, appearing dumber than rocks is preferable to being wrong, for some people.
He didn’t say the state conducted source code reviews. They don’t have that expertise. Contracted labs do.

Stick to... whatever it is you do. 😂

Why do you open the TurboTax CD and extract the source code from the executable and review it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: AM64
Did anyone ever explain the need for ballot drop boxes - why the ballots couldn't simply go in the mail since that's presumably how they got to the voter in the first place.

You mean those “ unsanctioned illegal” ballot boxes like the ones Republicans dropped in CA?

I don’t disagree. Right now there are lots of accusations that are just being ignored.
Trumps legal team should bring them before judges. Of course some of this we can research on our own. Like how Dominion voting machines were not related in any way to Venezuela and Hugo Chavis. Meaning anyone who is being sourced as "news" who propagated that fairy tail can be readily ignored. Or the "sworn affidavit" swearing that irregularities happened in a county in Minnesota (might have been Michigan can't remember for sure) but oops that county doesn't exist in that state. You would think a good legal team would research some of this crap before they file it in a lawsuit. Unless of course they are just seeing how much poop can they throw against the wall.

VN Store

Back